TForce | Who wants to fight the 800 lbs Gorilla?

So thats how it works.
Thanks for explaning this system on here Accelerator.
I was woundering how we got those rewards?
So its for our kind remarks.
And busted for being nasty vermine.

Well I'm glad I've only got green so far.
I really hope I can keep it that way.

10-4, I feel the same way, if you go into your control panel all of those who made the comments and gave you red or green you can see. Nothing is being hidden.

i had dispatched from 1960 to 2002 & the system that yellow had in dispatch at charlotte nc when i retired in 2002. u shud have seen it when i started dispatching at akers motor lines in 1960. happy holidays

With posts like this I think I need an explanation of the reputation ratings system???
I'm just sayin:funky:

Okay, I will try this.:hide: If you are a nice person, reveal the truth, make incredible statements in referrance to the truth, and for the most part if we like you, at the top of your post there is a scale, we click on the scale, and tell you wether we approve or disapprove of your message with a little space inline for remarks from those judging you. How is that? If you win the hearts of the masses, you go green, if you are known as being an A$$HOLE you go red. Comprende?

Just saw the answer to my first post Mr. Moderator. Guess that makes pretty muchmake me an A&&hole excuse YOUR language, which I might add I have never used any off color language in my posts, thank you very much!!!!:nutkick:
I guess I was misguided in my belief that we all had free speech, (of course we will invoke the yelling fire in a theatre thing) but as you have so aptly pointed out, it's kinda a censorship, popularity thing, on this board. Thanks for the clarification.
Take Care

Just saw the answer to my first post Mr. Moderator. Guess that makes pretty muchmake me an A&&hole excuse YOUR language, which I might add I have never used any off color language in my posts, thank you very much!!!!:nutkick:
I guess I was misguided in my belief that we all had free speech, (of course we will invoke the yelling fire in a theatre thing) but as you have so aptly pointed out, it's kinda a censorship, popularity thing, on this board. Thanks for the clarification.
Take Care

No! You are nowhere near an A$$HOLE , if anything, I was being fesitious, I was just kidding around, welcome to the boards rocketmann, glad to have you with us.....