XPO | Who will be at XCN next weekend?

is xcn where the cf central rodeo going to be at? cf western is having theirs at udv - denver this weekend7/22

Croz98gt said:
YES,it will be at XCN
I wanted to go.They won't have a any game I'm good at,like the pallet jack pull for time on a uneven course,The dollie pull,the load bar throw or F.O.S what ever you likeAnd a race from xdp to xgh with sets at 5:00 pm threw downtown Chicago.The race back will be more fun.Everyone has to drink a half bottle of jack.now thats a game.

gfy said:
I wanted to go.They won't have a any game I'm good at,like the pallet jack pull for time on a uneven course,The dollie pull,the load bar throw or F.O.S what ever you likeAnd a race from xdp to xgh with sets at 5:00 pm threw downtown Chicago.The race back will be more fun.Everyone has to drink a half bottle of jack.now thats a game.

I'm sorry,but with my short fuse when it comes to the crappy load bars we have, I'd smoke you on the load bar throw.. I get plenty of practice almost every night.:biglaugh:

Croz98gt said:
YES,it will be at XCN

I should set up a booth selling some XGO kool- aid to the unsuspecting visitors and introduce them to my new mint julep flavored kool-aid.. Also my aluminum foil hats would be a hot item as well.

Since lack luster and over paid Con-way truck racing team will be there, We should take him out on 275 during rush our and show him how it’s done.:loser:

the shadow said:
Since lack luster and over paid Con-way truck racing team will be there, We should take him out on 275 during rush our and show him how it’s done.:loser:
Put-him-up-again-da-wal

the shadow said:
I should set up a booth selling some XGO kool- aid to the unsuspecting visitors and introduce them to my new mint julep flavored kool-aid.. Also my aluminum foil hats would be a hot item as well.
Don't forget the little spinning propeller on top.

if they had it at xcw i would kill the burn out competition on tow motors. get it stuck on those junk dock plates and put'r to the wood!!!

badlionsfan said:
if they had it at xcw i would kill the burn out competition on tow motors. get it stuck on those junk dock plates and put'r to the wood!!!
you might get me on the 'TOW MOTORS burn out....... but I bet anything I win the burnout comp in the Sterlings. I can pop a brand new set of Goodyears in under 3 min!!!!!!!!

Croz98gt said:
you might get me on the 'TOW MOTORS burn out....... but I bet anything I win the burnout comp in the Sterlings. I can pop a brand new set of Goodyears in under 3 min!!!!!!!!
No one wants to do the race threw chicago during rush hour