Who will do right by the Teamsters broken promises?

UTR906, I wish I would have had this yesterday, I would have read it in its entire length word for word. The best report I have seen, In Lima Ohio we had a rally yesterday put on by Richie Crouch a retired Spartan Employee. This was held out in an open parking lot, 35 degrees high wind. He managed to get around 200 retirees and members from other locals there. He allowed me to speak for about 15 minutes, I did not know he would call on me. I managed to hit the high lights of what this report said. Thank you for going the extra mile and putting this on trucking boards. :smilies 19296:

UTR906, I wish I would have had this yesterday, I would have read it in its entire length word for word. The best report I have seen, In Lima Ohio we had a rally yesterday put on by Richie Crouch a retired Spartan Employee. This was held out in an open parking lot, 35 degrees high wind. He managed to get around 200 retirees and members from other locals there. He allowed me to speak for about 15 minutes, I did not know he would call on me. I managed to hit the high lights of what this report said. Thank you for going the extra mile and putting this on trucking boards. :smilies 19296:
Just got it this morning. Very good article. Hope they get something worked out by May 7th.

Probably the only thing that you can take to the bank is that the political party, that the teamsters have always supported, will be coming around, asking for your support, and promising you the moon, again. In the article, Thomas Nyhan was quoted
“I tried to do it myself and got spectacularly nowhere with a Democratic House, a Democratic Senate and a Democratic White House,” he said. But this time will be different, right.