Yellow | Who will win Superbowl

imo i think philly will keep dogboy and give mcnabb his walking papers . maybe donovan would be a better fit in arizona anyways

Mcnabb was mentioned as one of the veterans to come to the Jets and help mold Sanchez into a premier quarterback..It was mentioned on one of the sport stations and is only rumor..

SORRY !
EA SPORTS Predicts New Orleans Saints Defeat Indianapolis Colts, 35-31, at Super Bowl XLIV
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Who Dat! The New Orleans Saints pull the upset and march to a victory over the Indianapolis Colts with a score of 35-31 at Super Bowl XLIV, according to the official Electronic Arts....

EA SPORTS Predicts New Orleans Saints Defeat Indianapolis Colts, 35-31, at Super Bowl XLIV Using Madden NFL 10 on Xbox 360 - Yahoo! Finance

EA SPORTS has correctly predicted the Super Bowl winner for five out of the last six years, since the official Madden NFL Super Bowl simulation began in 2004.

SORRY !
EA SPORTS Predicts New Orleans Saints Defeat Indianapolis Colts, 35-31, at Super Bowl XLIV
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Who Dat! The New Orleans Saints pull the upset and march to a victory over the Indianapolis Colts with a score of 35-31 at Super Bowl XLIV, according to the official Electronic Arts....

EA SPORTS Predicts New Orleans Saints Defeat Indianapolis Colts, 35-31, at Super Bowl XLIV Using Madden NFL 10 on Xbox 360 - Yahoo! Finance

EA SPORTS has correctly predicted the Super Bowl winner for five out of the last six years, since the official Madden NFL Super Bowl simulation began in 2004.
I'll put some money down on that one, if I wasnt too drunk to even see the game. Thank God for DVR!!!!!!!

NF Sports predicts that Indy will win 35-28. And NF Sports research staff has done their homework. Reggie Wayne- MVP. Three touchdowns, nine catches for 132 yards. Manning throws for four touchdowns, but Wayne shines.

wow another expert prediction just the opposte of the other expert GUESS THATS WHY THEY STILL PLAY THE GAME .
I for one cant wait . BEERS GETTING COLD AND THE WINGS ARE READY FOR THE OVEN

wow another expert prediction just the opposte of the other expert GUESS THATS WHY THEY STILL PLAY THE GAME .
I for one cant wait . BEERS GETTING COLD AND THE WINGS ARE READY FOR THE OVEN
I'm not an expert Longblade, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is the one time that there is no point in even playing the game.:biglaugh: As far as the beer and wings.....thank God for sick days.:1036316054:

didnt mean you flash i was talking about all these differant computer programs that have been run all having differant results .
how was that holiday inn ?
enjoy the game !!!!

Well I finally got rid of my Super Bowl tickets. I can't believe no one from Indiannapolis on this site wanted them, or even sent me a pm asking about them. All they had to do was pay for the Airfare. Round trip with Southwest was $89.00, and bags fly free thats less than what people drink at the bars in one night.

Well I finally got rid of my Super Bowl tickets. I can't believe no one from Indiannapolis on this site wanted them, or even sent me a pm asking about them. All they had to do was pay for the Airfare. Round trip with Southwest was $89.00, and bags fly free thats less than what people drink at the bars in one night.
I have to admit. I figured that you were feeding us a line of :BS: