Yellow | Who will win Superbowl

The way it started I was sure it was going to be a blow out .......second thoughts on that now. Was Payton Manning ever a boxer? He has that boxer nose.....anyone know?

Are we really that old? Don't know 'bout youz guyz but, didn't need to see that wardrobe malfunction on Pete Townsend.

Are we really that old? Don't know 'bout youz guyz but, didn't need to see that wardrobe malfunction on Pete Townsend.
Ya we are...stinks. As far as any malfuntion, I missed it. Then again I was'nt looking for one. :Poke:

:Off-Topic::Off-Topic: Jeff, your avatar made me wet myself laughing...thanks. Yes we do W!:Off-Topic::Off-Topic:

congrats Saints. too many drive-ending dropped passes by my Colts. what a time to start that.....

Brees and Coach Payton had great games! congrats

Took 1 huge SET to go for that on side kick .It change the whole game.
The saints earned it and deserved it .

Who Dat Baby!!! We got da wood right hurr! I'm 40min's for NO. The people hosting the party was "hey let's go to the Quarter" Not on your damn life. I've never been during mardi gras I damn sure aint going tonight. They gonna burn that place down...... Great Job. Sean just got a 500k raise, lol