ABF | WhooWhoo Freight Train of Change

Funny thing is over a year ago I heard this was in the works, making Memphis a mini-break and building up a road board. I don't understand how ABF will handle growth if the economy comes back without having severe bottlenecks with freight and equipment. These changes may seem well thought out to some, I don't agree. :ranting2:This is a rumor I HATE, supposedly, if the drivers from eliminated terminals don't make the cut in the change they are terminated with no recall rights = total loss of company seniority. Seems odd that ABF would let these quality people go and hire off the street as growth needs.

Article 5 section 5 says I have transfer rights

Article 5 section 5 says I have transfer rights

I would imagine that those Linehaul drivers affected will participate in a phone bid. Memphis gained, Knoxville and Nashville gained road work as well among others. Maybe someone can post the numbers.
I know Dayton will gain 24 drivers.

Okay here are the #s I got from my local this morning subject to final approval:

020 erie pa -13
026 buf ny +2
042 car pa -15

002 stl mo -30
003 kc mo +2
034 sch il +12
050 ind in +9
064 day oh +24
083 cgi mo -32
419 spi il -49

004 lit ar +1
009 mem tn +21
012 jte tn -13
070 dal tx -2
073 ama tx +15
074 elp tx +1
481 pcs tx -6
086 atl ga -14 (me being one of them)
094 nvl tn +7
248 kxv tn +8
453 fle nc -22

120 abq nm -29

no official posting of any kind at abq 120 , just a copy of the above post. has anybody seen an official posting at all. till it's posted still a rumor.

There are terminals gaining positions that don't have road boards. Does this mean that they will now have tiny road boards?

intersection of 294 and hiway 30 right next to roadway. roadway calls it chicago heights , it's actually the town saulk village,

Ok,
Thank you . That makes sense . I used to work for a company in the Chicago area .The letters SCH stood for Schaumburg.

Does anyone know if this is the next phase of RPM? Or is it just a big COO that is a result of the HOS getting settled.