FedEx Freight | Who's Buying Watkins this week????

Yeah----been around at least a year. Kinda wonder though--Whan ST was bought out in 2003---No one spent a dime.Could'nt even get new tires.Big W is getting New Equipment.don't really sound like a buyout is going to take place.

hasbeenking - I don't know how much new equipment we've been getting but I know alot of spending has been haulted. With no real explanation of why. Also had some people come by and "inspect" our terminal the other day. Heard they were visiting all of em.

Maybe something is really going to happen. I wonder if they will be Fed EX Frt. or how they will do this.

Hopefully the Watkins family will decide soon what the plans going to be and either sale or start trying to compete for freight. We can only hope that it works out well either way.

I have it on good authority that it is definitely Santa Clause..

He is tired of lugging all that chit all over the Country and needs a reliable delivery mechanism.

The Elves will fit quite nicely in those sleepers and the windshield will deflect those reindeer bombs.

As usual, the rumored buyer will be a no show when the final call is made.

Let's just keep doing what we do and keep making money.

scpcons said:

He is tired of lugging all that chit all over the Country and needs a reliable delivery mechanism.

The Elves will fit quite nicely in those sleepers and the windshield will deflect those reindeer bombs.

Nobody is going to buy anybody cause there saving their money for their fuel!

I dunno, running extra purchase trlrs on some lanes, when asked if it was permanent, they said it's temporary for now, till it's not??

FM

scpcons said:

That's the best one I've heard yet.

This is the first time the rumors have not been put out by the family. Inspections of all company owned locations? Cutting back costs? Its adding up to something soon. I say FEDEX...but thats ok I have already worn the brown and must say FEDEX colors are better than the pee yellow DHL!! LOL

Right Turn Clyde said:
This is the first time the rumors have not been put out by the family. Inspections of all company owned locations? Cutting back costs? Its adding up to something soon. I say FEDEX...but thats ok I have already worn the brown and must say FEDEX colors are better than the pee yellow DHL!! LOL

:tribehasspoken: