FedEx Freight | Who's Buying Watkins this week????

ace wheel cat said:
Maybe someone will and get these guys up the pay scale. I heard it's .47 cpm on the road . Is that correct ?
.4774 per mile $20.45 per hr $10.25 per hook. We get delay immediately at beginning of run and after 2 hrs @ turn point. Delay starts immediately anytime we're down for maint. Benefits are pretty much the norm, K, insurance, incentive bonus. The one thing I have noticed, at least in Florida, is that our paid miles are more than most of the other carriers in most of our lanes. When I ask other drivers about their gross for last year it is usually right on track with what most of our guys make. That being said .5211 per mile would be nice if I could keep the paid miles I'm making now plus weekends off. Otherwise they can keep their $.0437.

Wow! There is a lot of noise in the grapevine. Heard last night that all regional meetings have been canceled and upper managers are being flown into Lakeland. Could be just hearsay, but there sure is a lot of it.

stop the rumors....fedEx Freight nor DHL are buying Watkins at this point. Maybe DHL/Deutsch Post in the future, but certainly not FDX. what are you buyiong w/ watkins a carrier that does $1,090,500,000 annually with a 93.1 O/R that focuses on electronics in the long haul market....1500 mile LOH. Not a growing market

What's up with all the rapid fire posts and ramblings? You worried about Watkins joining your team? Don't think the O/R is 96 right now. With all that name dropping you're doing you'd figure you'd have some more accurate numbers?

you mean Santa Isn't buying????Now I'm pissed.Guys, this rumor has been going on for over 2 years now.Yellow Brick Road Isn't in the running.They got enough trouble according to the last newsletter from Dollar Bill.Ease up!!!! it was meant to be a fun post. Sorry if I ticked someone off.

Huckleberry said:
Big mandatory meeting just announced for May 16 0700 here in Orlando. No subject mentioned. Could mean an announcement.
it was to tell you upsf just leased a huge place there.