FedEx Freight | Who's Buying Watkins this week????

I went to yahoo and nothing pops up about a 5/15 announcement,Why dont you save us all the hassle and post the links,sweetheart.I guess we will find out on the 15th right?

Huckleberry????
How would Cory know what was going on in Lakeland????
Have the Watkins boys been sneaking this stuff out at night when nobody can see???

hammerhead said:
I went to yahoo and nothing pops up about a 5/15 announcement,Why dont you save us all the hassle and post the links,sweetheart.I guess we will find out on the 15th right?

i honestly don't remember. I just searched the financial forums. Almost every day i just click yahoo finance and thats how I found it :)

I think that they will go public,but its not going to be a buyout,people are going to be surprised at the announcement.

Welcome to the boards guys .
Looking foward to your posts.
Spread the word we are here.
Smokestack

Maybe if Watkins would quit charging so much to haul there freight and pay their drivers to the scale of the rest of the top LTL carriers,these rumors might go away.They charge about 50% higher to haul freight,then pay their drivers a lower rate.$.4774 a mile is low in my opinion to the fine line you walk to keep the job.

CFer said:
Princess, that is a message board much like our forum. What you are reading there is not official. It's just people like you and I relaying what we've heard

Its a dead giveaway when there are misspellings in the post as well.

Princess, that is a message board much like our forum. What you are reading there is not official. It's just people like you and I relaying what we've heard

I know, but another poster here asked somone else to post a link to the Yahoo finace forum, so when I got curious and googled it, I found it and posted it here for the person who asked..

deadmanwalking said:
Huckleberry????
How would Cory know what was going on in Lakeland????
Have the Watkins boys been sneaking this stuff out at night when nobody can see???
Cory still lives in Lakeland and keeps in contact. Plus he fuels his company car at the gas pump that is about 100 yards from the warehouse in question. So maybe he knows what he is talking about.