Yellow | Who's In The Dark !

kenmax00

TB Lurker
Credits
morgan keegan analyst, art hatfield cut his forcast for ltl carriers because of ongoing issues /fuel no frieght ect. his comment is that yrc will be affected by service changes to its regional unit after MASSIVE , i repeat MASSIVE reorganization. I do not believe union/management doesn't know ,seems like everybody else does. crapy contract, great cola deal, and soon:hide::hide: the bomb!

I believe the "massive reorganization" they are referring to is the March closure of 27 terminals at USF Reddaway and Holland.

Wow!

Thanks brother, "reorganization" is code for COO, so there is going to be a MASSIVE COO. I'm sure team yellow will give us a heads up as soon as they know something. Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong...

One good thing about being inthe backwaters of civilization is, we can see it coming, because they always make changes everywhere but Maine at first. I hope you guys can find your way through it.

I'm sure team yellow will give us a heads up as soon as they know something. Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong...

Absolutely, after all, they are just like us or at least that is what all the guys that drink beer with them say... :biglaugh:

Don't be a Pinkerton!

We_never_sleep.jpg

[list type=decimal]
[*]Pinkerton National Detective Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[*]Labor spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/LIST]

Wasn't it an analyst :chairshot:that said a few months back YRCW was sold to DHL and than it came out as a false story.These guys can come out and say things that make the price of stocks go up and down and sometimes I wonder if they do it for their own personal gains.Until it comes out from YRCW,it is all speculation:hide:stop worrying about it sit back and have another beer,there is nothing you can do about it:funky: