Estes | Who's the highest paid ltl company in the country

Not yet. Still slurping on this Apple pie moonshine and while my neighbors daughter cleans my house for a grand total of $50. My ball and chain is going to think I'm a good husband when she gets home. Lol
Bask in the moment but don't argue if you've been drinking.

FXF

Bid miles 636 (5) @ 57.02cpm = $362.65
1 hook, 1 drop and hook, 1 drop = $34.10
1 Fueling = $5.59
Total time on duty-11 to 12hrs.

Total- $402.34 per day = $2011.70 per week
Delay pay. Home daily. Off weekends. Good Bennies.

Phantom 309 said:
FXF

1 Fueling = $5.59

Now your gonna start hurting feelings. I do well on my little shuttle also. Not those big bucks but I do well. Nice with a few VIA's thrown in. Home everyday and even get OT if I get over 8 hours of clock time in a day !!

It's good to hear we have $100 grand plus drivers out there that get home everyday. The biggest solo money runs at our barn pay a little better than 92k. The millage vs the actual miles make up the difference for some other things. My boy came home from school the other day and told me a college professor makes a lot more than a truck driver. I asked him how does he know that. He said the teacher had a chart on the wall showing truck drivers make $39k and people without a degree make less than 30k. He thought I made 39k. I guess the belittling of a truck driver starts at a young age. I had my dot Dr tell me that I probably wished I listened to my mommy and stayed in school. lots of other white collars told me the same over the years, which is the reason I started this thread from an upright position on a bar stool at chillies. Lol

yea i earn more then most 4 year college graduates. All of my neibors get mad when i bring this up at the bbq. They spent 4 years, and all that money. I just went down to the DMV and got a CDL. I dont understand why Truck drivers work for less then 60k a year. Or why they wish to run OTR for $50,000 or less a year. I guess they dont know any better.

i cant stand when people judge us like that, this profession is hard to keep clean, due to the amount of idiots like Swing, Shneider and jb hunt making stupid mistakes and giving us all a bad rep.

i cant stand when people judge us like that, this profession is hard to keep clean, due to the amount of idiots like Swing, Shneider and jb hunt making stupid mistakes and giving us all a bad rep.

I'm convinced it's all starts with the pay and it trickles down to getting what you pay for. Some good drivers work at those places and normally leave when they get a chance.

That's it. How many times you hear out on the road " I will never pull doubles " I laugh at that.
Even more so with my job now " I will never work the dock "
I look at it this way. I will work for money how bout that

True! Most truck drivers refuse to do anything other then haul a dry van around for a big company. If you pay me enough i will get out and hand unload the trailer myself. Dry Van is the lowest salary in the industry.

I'll get on one of those Bulldozers and show you how to move some freight!! I will load that trailer high and tight and you will barely get the door closed when I get done!!

OH, COME ON NOW!
White-out that Name, SS#, and/or employee number, SCAN IT, and post it here! TODAY!
Otherwise, you are full of .....!
Our corrupt politicians don't earn that much although they are full of **** also!

FXF

1 Fueling = $5.59

OH, COME ON NOW!
White-out that Name, SS#, and/or employee number, SCAN IT, and post it here! TODAY!
Otherwise, you are full of .....!
Our corrupt politicians don't earn that much although they are full of **** also!

Whats not to believe?