Estes | Who's the highest paid ltl company in the country

I cant believe Wal Mart pays their drivers so well. Their stores have some of the dumbest, rudest, most pathetic employees on the planet....But their trucking fleet has some of the best, most respectable and most well paid drivers. It doesnt make sense.

I cant believe Wal Mart pays their drivers so well. Their stores have some of the dumbest, rudest, most pathetic employees on the planet....But their trucking fleet has some of the best, most respectable and most well paid drivers. It doesnt make sense.

Damn Bubba, my gf is a pharm tech at WM, she is on her 27th year, started in high school, I always tell ppl, WM can't be that bad at the store level if you have tons of 20 plus yr ppl, I went in for a script, thankfully I got her at the window, we talked about my script and then bs'd, I left and came back the same day, I was gonna wait, I gave her my number and the rest is history, we are doing great! Just a little WM success story for ya..LOL!

Damn Bubba, my gf is a pharm tech at WM, she is on her 27th year, started in high school, I always tell ppl, WM can't be that bad at the store level if you have tons of 20 plus yr ppl, I went in for a script, thankfully I got her at the window, we talked about my script and then bs'd, I left and came back the same day, I was gonna wait, I gave her my number and the rest is history, we are doing great! Just a little WM success story for ya..LOL!

The Walmart by my house, all the employees are thugs with their pants halfway down, they listen to headphones the whole day and stand their and rap while they are working. Ghetto fabulous.

The Walmart by my house, all the employees are thugs with their pants halfway down, they listen to headphones the whole day and stand their and rap while they are working. Ghetto fabulous.

Thats a bad mgr for ya, at Diannas WM or the one she is trying to transfer to, they would be sent home and told not to come back, I can't believe corp hasn't stepped in and removed the manager, PM me the WM your talking about and I will give the info to Dianna, she can see that the info gets where it needs to be so the problem is taken care of, no one should have that experience while spending hard earned money!

Thats a bad mgr for ya, at Diannas WM or the one she is trying to transfer to, they would be sent home and told not to come back, I can't believe corp hasn't stepped in and removed the manager, PM me the WM your talking about and I will give the info to Dianna, she can see that the info gets where it needs to be so the problem is taken care of, no one should have that experience while spending hard earned money!

STOP DEFENDING WALMART!!!! They are an evil company that pays slave wages! Well if you consider $8 a slave wage. I always thought $0.00 a slave wage, but that's not important right now.
THEY ALSO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE SLAVES! Well if you consider having a choice to quit, having days off, and receiving a wage for your labor a slave. There again, that's not important.

Stop defending that evil un-American company!

Btw, I applied to drive for Wally again.

Mine eyes are open, I'll talk to Di, she should not have to make more than I do by the hour, thats just crazy, I'm gonna suggest she quit, maybe go to work for dollar general for a 9 per hr pay cut, thataway she won't be subjected to the evil she has had to endure for the past 26 years.

Thanks Stoney, you have saved Di and I a lifetime of grief!

STOP DEFENDING WALMART!!!! They are an evil company that pays slave wages! Well if you consider $8 a slave wage. I always thought $0.00 a slave wage, but that's not important right now.
THEY ALSO TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE SLAVES! Well if you consider having a choice to quit, having days off, and receiving a wage for your labor a slave. There again, that's not important.

Stop defending that evil un-American company!

Btw, I applied to drive for Wally again.

Slaves did not get paid....Nothing to see here....

Damn Bubba, my gf is a pharm tech at WM, she is on her 27th year, started in high school, I always tell ppl, WM can't be that bad at the store level if you have tons of 20 plus yr ppl, I went in for a script, thankfully I got her at the window, we talked about my script and then bs'd, I left and came back the same day, I was gonna wait, I gave her my num
ber and the rest is history, we are doing great! Just a little WM success story for ya..LOL!
Sounds like a grocerythrower success story too. You never know where youll find the good ones.

Had interview for utility this week and am supposed to find out by end of week. TM said to apply in Charlotte for extra board and he was posting for extra board next week. Down to 3 of us for utility. Whats the best option? What is the pay and family benefit cost? TM told me starting pay for hours and miles. I meant what does net pay look like for utility and extra?

Had interview for utility this week and am supposed to find out by end of week. TM said to apply in Charlotte for extra board and he was posting for extra board next week. Down to 3 of us for utility. Whats the best option? What is the pay and family benefit cost? TM told me starting pay for hours and miles. I meant what does net pay look like for utility and extra?
You will make plenty of money on extra. You shouldn't have any problem netting a grand at start pay but you won't see mommy every day. Utility varies. Could be working the dock, running yard truck, city, filling in for vacationers or running extra. I think the bennes are around $40 a week. Believe it or not, I never looked at that part of my check yet.

You will make plenty of money on extra. You shouldn't have any problem netting a grand at start pay but you won't see mommy every day. Utility varies. Could be working the dock, running yard truck, city, filling in for vacationers or running extra. I think the bennes are around $40 a week. Believe it or not, I never looked at that part of my check yet.

Mess around and get clap of the yap from one of them beach bunnies and you'll look at them benefits! Its all about elevation, keep the sand out of yer mouth my Brother.

My health ins. for just me and the wife is $28.84 per week. Dental is $7.80/week. Vision is $1.91/week..Short term disability is $10.53/week.(voluntary). Hope this helps.

That's awesome, thanks yall. Got the call 30 mins. ago to do the MVR and paperwork in the morning. Looks like utility. Dock, P&D, then linehaul at night or most of the time. He said Conover works a lot with Charlotte so I'd stay busy regardless. Pretty cool to do a little of everything. Been an owner op for 5 years now, feels weird to know i'll make more money and have more time with the family working for somebody else. It's great, and look foward to being part of the Estes family.

That's awesome, thanks yall. Got the call 30 mins. ago to do the MVR and paperwork in the morning. Looks like utility. Dock, P&D, then linehaul at night or most of the time. He said Conover works a lot with Charlotte so I'd stay busy regardless. Pretty cool to do a little of everything. Been an owner op for 5 years now, feels weird to know i'll make more money and have more time with the family working for somebody else. It's great, and look foward to being part of the Estes family.

Good for you Wolfe. I was a owner OP for many years. Don't regret it but these companies pay good these days and they are run on auto pilot