TForce | whose had heard the rumor about indy

I'm telln' you this is made up, it's the same 3 posters.

It is the same three posters, I agree, all are also involved in the MAPPS program or about to be, not that that is a bad thing, thier TM'S taught them well. And nothing is good in this contract, nothing. I wonder if they are related too Leo and Gordie, and still waiting for that silver platter.

Appearently a majority of people are heading down the Teamster road and that is'nt enough for them. I say too them ,keep up the good work.

BBBOOOOYYYYY IMAGINE THAT!! What have i been trying to tell everybody on here for the last 8 months. I'm not your enemy. We work for the same company. I'm all about getting on the same page. We need to all agree on something!! But UPS and the teamsters are in bed together, we cannot trust either party.What do we do? I'm open to suggestions. And not STUPID SHI#. Let's get serious.:hide:

Are you trying to say that 107 out of 108 did not read the contract???

One of the road drivers came in thru here the other day and said they were mislead. They are not too happy with what happened. Once again I am sure it comes down to who you talk to, but it is starting to spread around pretty quick that there is a growing bunch that are not happy.

How do 107 employee's that read a contract and made a desicion based on that contract get mislead???? I would say that the 1 employee that did not vote for the contract was mislead!!!

It is the same three posters, I agree, all are also involved in the MAPPS program or about to be, not that that is a bad thing, thier TM'S taught them well. And nothing is good in this contract, nothing. I wonder if they are related too Leo and Gordie, and still waiting for that silver platter.

Appearently a majority of people are heading down the Teamster road and that is'nt enough for them. I say too them ,keep up the good work.

I have somthing to do with the mapps program?

It depends who you ask,

your gonna get 2 answers the first and most likely your to get on this forum is.

MAPPS is where the company takes a young :butt kiss: and fill his head with lies take his spine out and tell him how special he is then they brainwash him and turn him in to the big red Kool-aid man.

The Other answer you will get is, MAPPS is the management assesment class that a fine upstanding person that inspires to do more with his life then hold a steering wheel and draw lines. Goes through "free of charge" to get into management.

It depends who you ask,

your gonna get 2 answers the first and most likely your to get on this forum is.

MAPPS is where the company takes a young :butt kiss: and fill his head with lies take his spine out and tell him how special he is then they brainwash him and turn him in to the big red Kool-aid man.

The Other answer you will get is, MAPPS is the management assesment class that a fine upstanding person that inspires to do more with his life then hold a steering wheel and draw lines. Goes through "free of charge" to get into management.

Do they teach you that managment is not only a cut in pay, But also a revolving door out of the company?

I have somthing to do with the mapps program?
Onite you have mentioned in the past that you may be interested in the program, I apoligize for including you. But to say this contract is purely a negative state is trying to make me believe that we are all loosing what you are loosing and that is incorrect. And there is purely no lite and the end of this tunnel.

Onite you have mentioned in the past that you may be interested in the program, I apoligize for including you. But to say this contract is purely a negative state is trying to make me believe that we are all loosing what you are loosing and that is incorrect. And there is purely no lite and the end of this tunnel.

I don't think I ever said that, if I did I must have been drunk or somthing, I remember saying I don't have the patience for management.

I also don't think I said the contract is purely a negative, I have said that hourly employees get a good deal but road drivers do not.

I have said many of times that every person should vote for what is best for them and this contract is what is best for most. But not all.

I don't think I ever said that, if I did I must have been drunk or somthing, I remember saying I don't have the patience for management.

I also don't think I said the contract is purely a negative, I have said that hourly employees get a good deal but road drivers do not.

I have said many of times that every person should vote for what is best for them and this contract is what is best for most. But not all.

Okay with that being said, I am sorry for beating you up, for some reason alot of people on this board is saying you are quite negative in your posts, I see it too maybe we are misunderstanding you.

It is almost as if though most of your posts include a subliminal message.

But again we could be wrong, or I could be wrong rather,this is not a conspiracy.

I don't mind a good debate.

I can tell you I am not antiunion I am anti this contract.

I don't take anything posted on here personally.

Well join the sub-par contract club.
Going over to read the union LTL companies forums.
I see that the current Teamster members are not happy with their sub-par NMFA.

Times are hard and we can only bleed our companies for just so much.
maybe things will be better when both these contracts come up for renewal again?

TIME WILL TELL!