ABF | Why are abf drivers/ and management dogging another union company???

Why are you drivers at ABF and management dogging YRC and starting rumors again? Isnt it your president that want you to take concessions also.

And if you open up your union handbook you shouldnt dog a fellow teamster or their company

Is ABF lacking so much business they have to start lies?

And for you drivers that were just hired dont expect to work in the winter, and if you do, it will be on Monday, and Friday, and you get to wait next to your phone on Tues, WEds, and Thursday

Stop dogging another union company!! No matter who it is
ABF is hiring Yellow employees in droves my Teamster Brother. The ones that were laid off by YOUR COMPANY. I have never heard a fellow ABF'er bum rap Yellow. We ALL hope that Yellow pulls through this. It affects everyone. If Yellow goes out ABF is a "Stand Alone Company" and that is not good for anyone. You sound a bit pissed off by maybe a jerk or two that would openly degrade Yellow. That's too bad. I also worked at Yellow on my off days and I ALWAYS made positive remarks about Yellow in Chicago. I thought they were a fantasticaly run company and would go back to ABF and tell our bosses that "Yellow makes us look like we are in kindergarten". Don't let a few butt sniffers upset you. ABFers are behind Yellow 100%