XPO | why are some drivers called koolaid drinkers??

"Kool-Aid drinkers" generally refers to gullible people who believe what they are told by people in power without ever bother to questioning the sanity or the motivations of those same people.

Think of Reverend Jim Jones and the Guyana Massacre, and you'll get the connection...

shifterknob said:
"Kool-Aid drinkers" generally refers to gullible people who believe what they are told by people in power without ever bother to questioning the sanity or the motivations of those same people.

Think of Reverend Jim Jones and the Guyana Massacre, and you'll get the connection...

Hey Shifter,

They really did drink the kool aid!

linehaul said:
why are some drivers called koolaid drinkers?
I am the the C.F.(conway-freight) kool-aid drinker.I got the name for how deeply I love C.F.I sleep with a mile marker under my pillow,So I alway have it near when I want to read it too my sons(Gerald and dick).When Its play time with the wife we both wear a C.F hat and I wear my back belt.I have only One regret,I have only one life to give to con-way,Don't ask what con-way can do for you,Ask what you can do for con-way,Give me con-way or give me death,If you don't like it other places are hiring,We has co-owner,I want be buried in my C.F uniform,This company really care about me and so on,so.on:Banane01: :punk:

wow im really worried about you !

gfy said:
I am the the C.F.(conway-freight) kool-aid drinker.I got the name for how deeply I love C.F.I sleep with a mile marker under my pillow,So I alway have it near when I want to read it too my sons(Gerald and dick).When Its play time with the wife we both wear a C.F hat and I wear my back belt.I have only One regret,I have only one life to give to con-way,Don't ask what con-way can do for you,Ask what you can do for con-way,Give me con-way or give me death,If you don't like it other places are hiring,We has co-owner,I want be buried in my C.F uniform,This company really care about me and so on,so.on:Banane01: :punk:
are you for real or just been to ann arbor too many times?

dream

gfy said:
Sure I am ,Don't you believe in the dream?
i dont think its a dream,i only dream at night when im sleeping,and my dream in life is to retire with a good income and a happy family,its got nothing to do with work and there dream to make money while they make you misirable,or at least try to.

wipeyourmgmt said:
i dont think its a dream,i only dream at night when im sleeping,and my dream in life is to retire with a good income and a happy family,its got nothing to do with work and there dream to make money while they make you misirable,or at least try to.
Then make them miserable.Its not hard to do.

miserable

gfy said:
Then make them miserable.Its not hard to do.
oh i know that ive been here 7 yrs. and im still learning the ropes. it helps when you listen to other drivers and seniors to learn a few good tricks.