XPO | Why are there not more XPO drivers on here?

ConwayDSR

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm surprised we don't have more members here. Yeah obviously the unregistered audience is greater than those who post. But, why?

We have according to DOT information 13,000+ drivers just on the freight side. Yet, only about 10 or less XPO drivers on here who post.

Come outta the woodwork.

I'm surprised we don't have more members here. Yeah obviously the unregistered audience is greater than those who post. But, why?

We have according to DOT information 13,000+ drivers just on the freight side. Yet, only about 10 or less XPO drivers on here who post.

Come outta the woodwork.
There is a big "Watching " audience even the company is aware of it. This is one of the few places drivers can see what's going on across the country. I think fear of reprisal is part of why more don't communicate here. If you don't think they watch what's said here your nuts.
I would like to more actual drivers communicate and debate here.

Last edited:
There is a big "Watching " audience even the company is aware of it. This is one of the few places drivers can see what's going on across the country. I think fear of reprisal is part of why more don't communicate here. If you don't think they watch what's said here your nuts.

I don't think anyone who truly can make a difference in our company reads these boards.

Our company can't even communicate with us through official channels. When is the last time you heard anything from our CEO, and more importantly our LTL president that pertains to your job as a LTL driver, or anything about what's going on and where we're headed.

Remember the whole podcast they were doing where you could call in and ask questions? They did one podcast and then it was never mentioned again.

I don't think anyone who truly can make a difference in our company reads these boards.

Our company can't even communicate with us through official channels. When is the last time you heard anything from our CEO, and more importantly our LTL president that pertains to your job as a LTL driver, or anything about what's going on and where we're headed.

Remember the whole podcast they were doing where you could call in and ask questions? They did one podcast and then it was never mentioned again.
I agree with the lack of communication from the company.. Truly a dangerous sign. 2 yrs nothing!
I disagree with nobody's watching. I think they would be fools not to. If you been here long enough the company put out warning to everyone about social media that's why some put for entertainment use only. Since 2014 when the union push started the company was very concerned about sites like this and still are and they decided to do something to quell it. I don't blame them . They spend a good bit of money towards directing conversation here. Just look for the ones who never post unless their quoting someone. Nothing to say unless it steers away from the company line. It's stands out if you watch for it.
This is for entertainment use only by the way along with all my post. Enjoy.

Last edited:

You would be wrong. I have the ability to tell where posters are from. They are here.

Come outta the woodwork.

There used to be a lot more. Several factors have contributed.

- Fear is obvious. Many people have made themselves known. And it didn't work out. Several from my terminal were on here back in the union drive when we were Con-way. Nothing happened to them. Everyone knows who I am and nothing has ever happened to me. So it's hard to say. From my point of view.

- There are a group of trolls on this site that harass and destroy any attempt at real conversation on serious topics. This has lead to a facebook page. There they can limit the participants and kick out trouble makers.

- The moderation of this site has not always been fair. I myself have been banned repeatedly. Sometimes for a week. Other times for much longer. Once was like, 90 days or something ? Several times with no reason or explanation. Just someone didn't like what I said. Many other popular posters have also gone through this and moved on.

- People quit. A lot of guys that used to post here frequently drive for other companies now. And some still post here in a respectful manner. But most are done with it and have this in their rear view mirror.

- The young people. And I know there are a few working here. But the new crowd isn't interested in a back of the internet message board. They use snapchat and other current social media to share and exchange ideas.

- The endless monotony. If you go back and read my posts from years ago. They read and sound exactly the same. Over and over. Saying the same things. Sometimes to different people. But mostly it's even the same people. Over and over again. It's actually kinda scary that after all this time I haven't gotten any better at any of this. But I am not being graded on my grammar, so **** it !

My two cents.

I only post on topics that interest me. I don't check the site daily, as the thread indicated, not much going on right now. I'm just going along with my nights, trying to mind my own business... Hoping to retire someday (fifteen years away if my body puts up with it and the company is still around).

I will reiterate again.... Jeff will not tolerate any attempted outing of any member here. We will not release any information about members to anyone or any entity. Any member who outs another member will be banned permanently.

We will protect all members, whether we agree with them, or not.

I will reiterate again.... Jeff will not tolerate any attempted outing of any member here. We will not release any information about members to anyone or any entity. Any member who outs another member will be banned permanently.

We will protect all members, whether we agree with them, or not.
Have you guys ever been approached by a company because they didn't like the context of a topic ? Informally or legally threatened or has any member been challenged in a Legal sense that you are aware of? Have you been approached or has the site been hacked to gain knowledge of a member? How do you know a company has an online presence?
Thanks

Last edited:
What web page are you talking about, you have me work 14hrs a day I don't have time to look at any web page
We were talking about something I read on Truckingboards before it was public knowledge. He knew I was on here and I knew he was to. I know with 99.9% certainty that an FOS at my terminal that has been promoted to higher spots was on here also. He used to post but after his promotion he disappeared.

Have you guys ever been approached by a company because they didn't like the context of a topic ? Informally or legally threatened or has any member been challenged in a Legal sense that you are aware of? Have you been approached or has the site been hacked to gain knowledge of a member? How do you know a company has an online presence?
Thanks
1- yes.
2-yes.
3-been approached. This site has the best anti virus/anti hacking software available. Jeff takes this site very seriously. No, we have never been hacked that I know of.
4- we can tell from the posters location, and the manner that they post.