XPO | Why are there not more XPO drivers on here?

1- yes.
2-yes.
3-been approached. This site has the best anti virus/anti hacking software available. Jeff takes this site very seriously. No, we have never been hacked that I know of.
4- we can tell from the posters location, and the manner that they post.
So it would not be far fetched for the company to hire and embed someone here to sway or influence topics that were very important to them . I can't say I blame them if they did. I commend you guys for your stance on privacy here and realizing the importance of having a forum that allows people openly communicate .

Last edited:
So it would not be far fetched for the company to hire and embed someone here to sway or influence topics that were very important to them . I can't say I blame them if they did. I commend you guys for your stance on privacy here and realizing the importance of having a forum that allows people openly communicate .
No it wouldn't be. But we would be able to spot them pretty quickly.

What!!! You guy's are telling me, that the company keep's tab"s on what is posted on here and by whom it's posted by???
I know your be funny when you say this but some find it hard to believe. How else are they going to get a pulse on employee sentiment. There's no employee engagement any longer... Zero

Last edited:
I know your be funny when you say this but some find it hard to believe. How else are they going to get a pulse on employee sentiment. There's no employee engagement any longer... Zero
Boy i hope they don't find out i work out of the UOA shop center and i'm not one of the brother's in the shop.. Now i'm worried they might find out , I support employee's having some kind of representation like a union.

There's no freedom of speech guarantee on private forums. Jeff and the senior admins have had many discussions on this.

Think he was speaking more in terms the company than he was the site. We are talking about people fearing losing their jobs over participation. Right ?

We were talking about something I read on Truckingboards before it was public knowledge. He knew I was on here and I knew he was to. I know with 99.9% certainty that an FOS at my terminal that has been promoted to higher spots was on here also. He used to post but after his promotion he disappeared.

By public knowledge you mean he didn't know or he didn't want you to know ? Right ?

The unions hire people to go out onto social media and propagandize. Of course the company will do the same.

I wish they would pay me ( they do of course, by the minute and by the mile ) ! But if they are reading this ::shit:: ( and I do believe they do ) they would want their money back.

Boy i hope they don't find out i work out of the UOA shop center and i'm not one of the brother's in the shop.. Now i'm worried they might find out , I support employee's having some kind of representation like a union.

Hey, if you are gonna take a stand and be heard, be proud and don't hide. Can't do anything but respect that.

I'm surprised we don't have more members here. Yeah obviously the unregistered audience is greater than those who post. But, why?

We have according to DOT information 13,000+ drivers just on the freight side. Yet, only about 10 or less XPO drivers on here who post.

Come outta the woodwork.
because most are scared to make their voices heard I guess

The same can be said about the other side of the house too.

Those are the same ones that talk all the :::shit::: in the yard but when in a meeting are as quit as a church mouse
Yes that always bothered me over the years also. Sit in a meeting while they tell you their taking something from you and no one speaks out. Amazes me.

Yes that always bothered me over the years also. Sit in a meeting while they tell you their taking something from you and no one speaks out. Amazes me.
and yet people have stayed at what point do they take to much that would cause drivers to leave. With all that was taken why is this company still in business? I believe and know there are worst places to work
I not saying this place is the best but its far from the worst

and yet people have stayed at what point do they take to much that would cause drivers to leave. With all that was taken why is this company still in business? I believe and know there are worst places to work
I not saying this place is the best but its far from the worst
I agree it's not the worst but it's far from something to brag about. I think that most of us stayed waiting for it to get better. Plus you have a lot of guys that invested a lot of years and their Pto time and seniority hold them here. If they mess with either of them guys will leave in droves.

Many companies have their eye on social media. Big or small, it doesn't matter. And they'd be foolish not to.

Personally, I've always been candid. I do try to self-moderate a bit, and word things carefully, but I have never been dissuaded from speaking by the fact that someone might be watching.