XPO | Why are there not more XPO drivers on here?

Plus you have a lot of guys that invested a lot of years and their Pto time and seniority hold them here. If they mess with either of them guys will leave in droves.

Was anyone else told new hires after Jan 1st 2017 would be capped at 5 weeks vacation? All current employees would still be eligible for the 7 week cap. Was told this would align us with the amount of vacation time the rest of xpo had before merge.

I'm surprised we don't have more members here. Yeah obviously the unregistered audience is greater than those who post. But, why?

We have according to DOT information 13,000+ drivers just on the freight side. Yet, only about 10 or less XPO drivers on here who post.

Come outta the woodwork.

honestly most of us have just given up hope things will ever change and get batter and we just take what we can get and move forward !!

Was anyone else told new hires after Jan 1st 2017 would be capped at 5 weeks vacation? All current employees would still be eligible for the 7 week cap. Was told this would align us with the amount of vacation time the rest of xpo had before merge.

We did hear that.

honestly most of us have just given up hope things will ever change and get batter and we just take what we can get and move forward !!

I have really cut back on posting and have considered giving it up. What am I getting from this and what is the difference ? Sometimes something will pop up and be really helpful. But with the way things are heading. I question if there is any effect positive or negative, on my life, and what that's worth.