Yellow | Why are they giving all our newer 53' trailers to Holland?

The story we heard is that some of their 53s are so bad they have had to pull them off the road. So Yrc is " selling" them 200 53s since they can't get them built new fast enough. Yrc will get 200 new 53s third or forth quarter 2015.

Oh goodie! More overtime for everyone! Because now, Instead of spotting 53's at custumers now it's gonna be pups! (just what everyone wants up here at 158!)
Oh this is gonna be a riot!

Another shinning example of this company not PLANNING AHEAD!!!! DUH!!!!

Oh goodie! More overtime for everyone! Because now, Instead of spotting 53's at custumers now it's gonna be pups! (just what everyone wants up here at 158!)
Oh this is gonna be a riot!

Another shinning example of this company not PLANNING AHEAD!!!! DUH!!!!
They are planning ahead, selling the 53's used to Holland for the new price. Then leasing new ones for themselves. now that is planning.

They are planning ahead, selling the 53's used to Holland for the new price. Then leasing new ones for themselves. now that is planning.
And in the meantime how in the hell are we suppose to service everyone with pups or rattyazz barn door 53's with holes in them?

Like I said, **** POOR PLANNING!

And in the meantime how in the hell are we suppose to service everyone with pups or rattyazz barn door 53's with holes in them?

Like I said, **** POOR PLANNING!
Relax it will all work out, that is what steel plates are for. You all will be in new equipment before you know it. Powers to be have it all on a time table. At one time your fleet was almost all pups or close to it. I feel your pain so don't worry be Happy !

The powers that be are just that incompetent to do that. Merge the cash cow into the bleeding pig.
yes, agree 100% with you on the they are just that incompetent to do that !! nothing would surprise me any more on what changes YRCW will do in the next few years ????

Holland drivers need the long trailers to fill with freight, while yellow drivers needs the pups to go park at the mall and waffle house.

I thought they wanted 48's?
Does Holland pedal with 53's?

fi4WULZ.jpg

Single axle 53's ?????