Yellow | Why are they giving all our newer 53' trailers to Holland?

Delivering the Passaic Herald-News on my bicycle 1952-1956 was the best job I ever had. It's been all downhill since.

I was on a giveback st Preston. ATL was on a giveback. PIE I thought was? And Crouse Cartage, and others. But (apparently I'm wrong?) I thought it never came up for a vote? I'm told by a CF friend ,company pulled it off the table...

Asked a friend about the CF giveback. He was there when they closed and this is his reply:

"No they had a vote and it went down but there were some who accepted it voluntarily. I of course, was NOT one of those."

Asked a friend about the CF giveback. He was there when they closed and this is his reply:

"No they had a vote and it went down but there were some who accepted it voluntarily. I of course, was NOT one of those."
So that isn't a lie? Check with the IBT. First, how can a teamster accept a giveback voluntarily that was voted down and others weren't in on? Second, I know it was discussed, but I don't believe it was even voted on...

So that isn't a lie? Check with the IBT. First, how can a teamster accept a giveback voluntarily that was voted down and others weren't in on? Second, I know it was discussed, but I don't believe it was even voted on...

Come on Jimmy, don't you know that what someone hears from someone else is always true? :hilarious: :hide:

Not even sure what you are taking exception too. Which goes back to my previous point that there is too much hate and discontent. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you automatically attack them. Have a nice life ***walks away shaking head***

Not even sure what you are taking exception too. Which goes back to my previous point that there is too much hate and discontent. Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you automatically attack them. Have a nice life ***walks away shaking head***

Aren't you more than a little bit of a hypocrite? Isn't a personal attack exactly what you directed at me earlier in this thread with your comment about me being salaried because my views differ from yours? Pot calling the kettle black maybe?

Its not 'someone disagreeing with me'. Its distorting and refusing to check facts. Check with the Hall. CF didn't have a giveback (that you insist it did). And under the NMFA some can't 'volunteer' and giveback, some not......