TForce | why are they not highering

driver4a1

TB Lurker
Credits
was wondering what is going on in greensboro nc, if you go to web site, every terminal in nc has been highering drivers for several weeks, but never greensboro. if the whole state of nc is busy and needing drivers , why doesnt greensboro, was wondering cause fed ex called today, but really wanted to go to upsf.

okay i realize i spelled hiring wrong, was typing too fast and hit the buttons to fast. but dont know how to go back and edit post now that it is posted.

Its no problem my friend,I'm one of the worst spellers on this web site.
After all we are truckers not english majors.
I'm forever going back and correcting my spelling errors,and look at all the posts I've made.

But now to get to your thread topic.
My TM is still hiring up here in the Rochester terminal,and we really aren't that busy that we need everyone,thats working now.
So this means the ones at the bottom of the list,are only working part time.

I'm glad I'm one from the top,at lest I may see a little overtime,now,and then.

So the best advice I can give you on your question,is if you know you will be getting enough to make a good living at Fedex,maybe you should grab it.
Even if something opens up at the UPS Freight terminal you want.
It maybe slim pickings at first.

The really wierd thing about this LTL industry is the union companies would rather pay the over time to the workers they already have,insted of putting more on,to avoid paying more in benefits.
But the non-union companies put more on then they need so they don't have to pay a lot of overtime to the workers they already have working for them.
GO FIGURE?????

was wondering what is going on in greensboro nc, if you go to web site, every terminal in nc has been highering drivers for several weeks, but never greensboro. if the whole state of nc is busy and needing drivers , why doesnt greensboro, was wondering cause fed ex called today, but really wanted to go to upsf.

If you would like too know for sure contact "Brown1" by private message, and ask him what the deal is in greensboro, I am quite sure he can lead you in the rite direction.