Estes | Why are we forced to sign "what is our job description from" any other terminal doin

any other terminal doing this. There's a lot of favoritism at our barn, so we really wonder if everyone is doing this.

I signed something the other day. I think it was one of those safety things. Maybe I should have paid more attention. Nonetheless I hope my job description still consists of doing nothing.

I signed something the other day. I think it was one of those safety things. Maybe I should have paid more attention. Nonetheless I hope my job description still consists of doing nothing.
And never driving a forklift.

Haven't seen it at our terminal yet, but it may have something to do with forcing city drivers to run the road. We've had a couple leave because of it. TM says when you hired on, you hired on as a driver and the co. doesn't distinguish city or road.
any other terminal doing this. There's a lot of favoritism at our barn, so we really wonder if everyone is doing this.

Haven't seen it at our terminal yet, but it may have something to do with forcing city drivers to run the road. We've had a couple leave because of it. TM says when you hired on, you hired on as a driver and the co. doesn't distinguish city or road.

If that is the case I jumped ship at the right time and don't see it getting any better soon

Funny last I knew this Company is all about Categories, Linehaul, Hub, Team, Utility, and the City....

not for me. im a line haul driver. not a dock worker.i have trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time