ABF | Why aren't the numbers posted?

capnkirk

TB Lurker
Credits
The vote count is half a$$ed posted on the TDU web site. UPS Freight vote count was posted the night of the count. Teamsters web site does not have anything yet. What is going on with this secret numbers?

The vote count is half a$$ed posted on the TDU web site. UPS Freight vote count was posted the night of the count. Teamsters web site does not have anything yet. What is going on with this secret numbers?
It's not secret, we don't count for sheet.

Same as our negotiations, the release of the TA, they don't want you to know anything, its too close and sensitive, it could be a problem, its holding this whole thing up... your union at its best... Call Mr Sweeton and Mr Johnson and ask them,, Remember next time its election time and campaign heavily against...... Its the freight, ups vote that will help, start talking to any teamster who will listen, cab driver, funeral director, coffee make, etc,, they will be soon... Jimmy Hoffa started this Union, His son will tear it down,, not enough Daddy time, he is angry...

IBT posted the vote totals today. TDU's site is still not up to date. We have 4 Locals in our Supplement. 3 of the Locals have had their vote count posted for the last couple of days. The 4th Local has not. My B.A. and President were both puzzled. Rumor had it that our Supplement was not passed. Just now I checked the IBT site.....and I find out the vote total for the 4th Union is in...........and our Supplement vote is.......TIED,...at 29-29. Curious........you need 50% plus one to win.....we didn't win,...but apparently neither did the company,....at least on the Supplement issue. Is ours one of the Supplements that didn't pass?....Or is there some secret special rule that keeps us from re-voting our Supplement? This is the Joint Council #40 Supplement,...Locals #30, 110, 249, and 397.....Greensburg, Pa., Altoona, Pa., Pittsburgh, Pa., and Erie, Pa., respectively. Stay tuned, Kiddies.....

Oh....and by the way: "R.I.P. NMFA 1963 to 2013. Done in by the son of the man who created you......"

Same as our negotiations, the release of the TA, they don't want you to know anything, its too close and sensitive, it could be a problem, its holding this whole thing up... your union at its best... Call Mr Sweeton and Mr Johnson and ask them,, Remember next time its election time and campaign heavily against...... Its the freight, ups vote that will help, start talking to any teamster who will listen, cab driver, funeral director, coffee make, etc,, they will be soon... Jimmy Hoffa started this Union, His son will tear it down,, not enough Daddy time, he is angry...
Don't forget to tell those 4 cvs works they organized who are always on the front page of the magazine....what a joke....

How about an update on our Supplement? We made an appeal under Art. XII, sec. 2 of the IBT Constitution on our tied Supplemental vote,.....and my Local President just informed me a few hours ago, that there is now 7 Supplements that need ratified. They've decided to re-vote ours. We got a little bit of work ahead of us to try and salvage a little something out of this. Stewards are staying in contact with each other so we all know what's going on.

Looks like southern road supplement passed

Yes 218 No 216

That's the numbers on the teamster web site.
Shameful