ABF | Why bring me back?

krimler

TB Lurker
Credits
I got laid off in jan. from the road board at 042.They call me back apr. 1st and say "we need you were busy" I worked a total of 9 days this month so I ask "why bring me back?" to sit around 24/7 wondering if I'm gonna go to work.What a JOKE!!!!:ranting2::ranting2:

I feel you're pain. This is my second layoff and so far I have avoided what you're going through. That's my biggest fear, that they'll call me back and then not have enough work to keep me busy.

My last check was that Dayton has about 32 road laid-off and I'm about 15 down that list. Some of the guys are working casual and keeping kind of busy while still being on laid-off status.

I feel you're pain. This is my second layoff and so far I have avoided what you're going through. That's my biggest fear, that they'll call me back and then not have enough work to keep me busy.

My last check was that Dayton has about 32 road laid-off and I'm about 15 down that list. Some of the guys are working casual and keeping kind of busy while still being on laid-off status.
We still have at 042, I think 28 guys still laid off which sucks I wish everybody was working.What doesn't make sense is when I was laid off the guys that were behind me on the board went causal worked 3-4 days a week and now I'm back nothing.The only reason I didn't do causal is I didn't want the company to mess with my unemployment if I turned them down when they called which they did to somebody I know thats behind me that took the causal and now he has to fight for his money. You just can't win.