Why did she do this ???

The Super Bowl is the World Championship of Football... let's remember that. I used to enjoy the Super Bowl when i could just drink beer and enjoy chili with friends and their families. It is not possible to do that now. Who in the hell decided that the entertainment show at halftime had to be aimed at teenagers and old people confused that they have lived so many years? How about a good old-fashioned Marching Band show? That is Football IMO. America is still America, we want wholesome sports; not some stupid-ass that will insult our traditions. 1967. 1967. We still had common decency in 1967.

The Super Bowl is the World Championship of Football... let's remember that. I used to enjoy the Super Bowl when i could just drink beer and enjoy chili with friends and their families. It is not possible to do that now. Who in the hell decided that the entertainment show at halftime had to be aimed at teenagers and old people confused that they have lived so many years? How about a good old-fashioned Marching Band show? That is Football IMO. America is still America, we want wholesome sports; not some stupid-ass that will insult our traditions. 1967. 1967. We still had common decency in 1967.
Be nice. These people are not stupid-asses......they are called progressives.