ODFL | Why did you start working for O.D. ?

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
When I started at O.D. most of the men in my family worked there.Grandfather,father,3 uncles.Guess that's why.

i always wanted to get my cdl od was the closes trucking company to offer company training for my cdl had a friend on the dock that let me know about it we went thru school at the same time:1036316054:

i started part time on the weekends and was working at another trucking co during the week,after three weeks the ops manager asked to go full time with a dollar and a half more per hour.there was not much thinking needed.

When my last job went south I decided to try something new instead of staying in the same field so I went to school and got my CDL. OD offered me the chance to drive but also have a home life. I have a 10 yr old son and its important I have time with him. OD gives me that chance.

This a very informative thread for someone on the outside.
Jim Bob you start good threads. Not to change the subject but do you ever go to any Cruise-ins?

i lost my job due to a buy out. not a lot of jobs where i live. went to OD with 12 other drivers from same place.now only 2 of us still there.been there 17 years .i like the people i work with. great job.