TForce | why didn't Indy negiotate a better contract?

Say what happened to webidiots report on their meeting with the Teamsters this last Sunday?

Its Tursday slipping away goin into Friday.
So what was bargained for in your new contract for the Reno terminal webidiot?

Did you guys get a better deal than Indy?
Or did you get nothing more than what Indy has now?

you've got to be kidding me , no mention or improvement of vacation time or senority guidline i can sit in my garage and hammer out something with me and my hammered buddies that would be better than this!

this contract sucks! aint voting for stuff i already get

they should have started in soh .....indy you let us all down....ty

indy= smoke dopey

you've got to be kidding me , no mention or improvement of vacation time or senority guidline i can sit in my garage and hammer out something with me and my hammered buddies that would be better than this!

this contract sucks! aint voting for stuff i already get

they should have started in soh .....indy you let us all down....ty

indy= smoke dopey

Time to see what Reno can do.

local 135 could have negiotated a better contract, let this be a lesson to the rest of you when you negiotate. Reno will see the outline on Sunday and we will show you how to do it, remember you are stuck with the contract for a long time so think long an hard for what you want and stick to it. UPS can not afford labor problems at this time...give them hell and it is time to get what you want or let management drive the truck and work on the dock.

Thank you webidiot. When you're not on your Overnite hate campaign you make pretty good sense. Hope you guys in Reno can right the wrong in this contract.
I just hope it's not to late.

Go get them show us how it's done...:funky: