ODFL | Why do OD trucks not have AM/FM radios?

Skywalker it's good to see another Star Wars fan on here, but refer to my last msg... a Safety Director told me that... so if I was misinformed it was from him :)

I'm cool

Skywalker it's good to see another Star Wars fan on here, but refer to my last msg... a Safety Director told me that... so if I was misinformed it was from him :)
Hey no hard feelings from me ok.I just think some folks just like blowing hot air about the radio deal.I believe you that he told you that but I don't believe him.When and if that day ever comes I will have to see it to believe it besides I prefer my own radio over something that they may put in these trucks and some bone head will tear it up and it not work properly.

i agree with you... it's just like anything else in a company... believe it when you see it... we have been getting a new terminal since before i came to work here last year yet i haven't seen anything started yet at a supposed new site, and there were never any hard feelings :)

Dumb suggestion

I have a dumb suggestion. We have radio's and a\c in our trucks. They are assigned to us and we take care of them cause we know we have to be driving them they next day/week/month/year...........:1036316054:

I have a dumb suggestion. We have radio's and a\c in our trucks. They are assigned to us and we take care of them cause we know we have to be driving them they next day/week/month/year...........:1036316054:

Welcome to the O.D. forum.Few O.D. tractors are assigned if that helps answer your question.