Why do the Vanderpols hate Jesus?

Sorry Guys, We aren't gonna bash God here. If you wanna argue a point, take it to the God Squad and debate it.

A review was requested via PM. It was decided this thread is okay. Sorry for any inconvenience to Oak Harbor members. :smile1:

My guess would be "love thy neighbor like thy self." I think they missed this sunday school class.

They missed sunday school and they treated the other kids on the playground so bad mon-fri what did they do on saturday, poke puppies with sharp metal things

They are not Mormon they are Dutch Lutheran which is about as close to Cathalic as you can get
I looks like there really are people that would be better off not trying to comment on something that they know very little about. Catholicism does not share this with Mormonism, nor do the Dutch typically resemble Catholics in their beliefs. There are essential fundamental differences between the two.You have, however, adjusted your credibility in this forum.

I looks like there really are people that would be better off not trying to comment on something that they know very little about. Catholicism does not share this with Mormonism, nor do the Dutch typically resemble Catholics in their beliefs. There are essential fundamental differences between the two.You have, however, adjusted your credibility in this forum.
And how much time have you spent practicing the Lutheran religion?

And how much time have you spent practicing the Lutheran religion?
Is 'Lutheran' a religion?
Why do you assume that I practice the 'Lutheran religion'?
How would this information benefit the discussion?

To answer the question "Why do the Vanderpols hate Jesus," you would have to accept the premise that the Vanderpols hate Jesus. Here you clearly demonstrate your limited knowledge of the subject. The premise is undeniably invalid and the question is offensive to anyone that subscribes to the Christian faith.

Is 'Lutheran' a religion?
Why do you assume that I practice the 'Lutheran religion'?
How would this information benefit the discussion?

To answer the question "Why do the Vanderpols hate Jesus," you would have to accept the premise that the Vanderpols hate Jesus. Here you clearly demonstrate your limited knowledge of the subject. The premise is undeniably invalid and the question is offensive to anyone that subscribes to the Christian faith.

You don't have to accept that premise to post on this forum. Knowledge is in short supply period on these forums.

The validity of the premise is irrelevant and since when are the subscribers of the Christian Faith a protected class?

The Vanderpol's are and have been greedy, selfish, arrogant, careless and deceptive. They consistently exemplify what is immoral through their callous actions and aggressive action towards the working people in their employ. They more than likely don't think they hate Jesus, but actions speak louder than words, and actions are more evident than faith.

In Henry VP's words "It's in Gods hands now" the fact that they are now on the NLRB's bad boy list, and the fact that our hard-working honest Teamster members have returned to work by force rather than option of the VP's, I suppose one might be able to infer that Jesus hates them, or moreover, hates their selfish action's, which I think in and of themselves, could be construed as hate for many of the things Jesus represents I/E hate for Jesus.

You don't have to accept that premise to post on this forum. Knowledge is in short supply period on these forums.

Understandably, there are few requirements to post in this forum. You have to accept the premise that Vanderpols hate Jesus in order to answer the question, "why." You could attempt to answer it but the answer would be invalid.

The validity of the premise is irrelevant and since when are the subscribers of the Christian Faith a protected class?

This needs explaination since the validity of the premise is essential to the OP's question. I don't understand why you would think that I suggested that subscribers to the Christian faith are protected. You have every right to offend anyone that you like. I would simply prefer that you know that you are offensive.

The Vanderpol's are and have been greedy, selfish, arrogant, careless and deceptive. They consistently exemplify what is immoral through their callous actions and aggressive action towards the working people in their employ. They more than likely don't think they hate Jesus, but actions speak louder than words, and actions are more evident than faith.

I have not known Vanderpols to be anything of what you listed, and I work for them also. You will need to provide some evidence that supports your claim before any normal person would buy into that. Their actions have not indicated to me nor to anyone I know personally, that they hate Jesus.

In Henry VP's words "It's in Gods hands now" the fact that they are now on the NLRB's bad boy list, and the fact that our hard-working honest Teamster members have returned to work by force rather than option of the VP's, I suppose one might be able to infer that Jesus hates them, or moreover, hates their selfish action's, which I think in and of themselves, could be construed as hate for many of the things Jesus represents I/E hate for Jesus.

Paul the Apostle was in a Roman prison, so by your determination he must hate Jesus since he was on the Roman 'bad boy list..' I can't possibly accept the NLRB as an authority of what is moral. Further, I have been on this forum enough to not accept the phrase 'hard-working honest Teamster.' Along with that the testimony of numerous drivers that had to put up with Teamsters during the strike strongly indicated that they are anything but honest or hard-working. I never once had to force anyone to allow me to work for them...not even Vanderpols. If ever I felt that I was forcing someone to allow me to work for them I would have to go elsewhere for employment. I think your Teamster paradigm has clouded your view on what a business owner's responsibilities are and therefore you misconstrue their actions as hate. Some would say that it is a very sick way of looking at things.