STRESS OF THE TABLET ____

ALWAYS IN NEW AREA ____

LOADS ARE BACKWARDS _____

MONEY SUCKS ______

COMPANY BLOWS ______

UNKNOWN FUTURE ______

I LIKE BEER _______

ALL FOR FUN ADD YOUR REASON!

I drink for the most part on the weekends because It helps me cope the everyday stresses of a hard week at the V........I don't like beer and prefer Crown Maple. I don't get stupid and rarely get drunk mostly because my wife will not tolerate it. I don't drink and drive. It's legal and its a big part of American culture and a social way to celebrate with good friends. As with anything that is abused it can be very destructive so I'm careful to keep it in check. My wife tells me when I've had enough and you better believe the Train does what she says.:butt kiss:

If you want to know why you drink, stop drinking.
That's a good one Luci.....The fact is that most drink to escape something. Many would say if you are a happy person you wouldn't need anything to help you seek peace of mine. Whether that's drugs or alcohol the point would be the same, the only difference is alcohol is legal. Much of it is psychological but much of it is physical as well. Tobacco is a prime example because it's not mind altering. I'm not here to psycho-analyze myself or to be so analytical in general so in closing let me say this. I drink because of the temporary relief it gives and I just enjoy it because of its social benefits with my friends. I never drink alone. When good neighbors and friends stop by for a few drinks it gets no better for me....I am very social. In a perfect world we should only need life to be happy all the time. I will leave that to the holy rollers. Let them throw stones at me and be critical of my lifestyle. So many that try to take on this world without some sort of stress release wind up down at your local State mental institution. No thank you.........The Train is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good one Luci.....The fact is that most drink to escape something. Many would say if you are a happy person you wouldn't need anything to help you seek peace of mine. Whether that's drugs or alcohol the point would be the same, the only difference is alcohol is legal. Much of it is psychological but much of it is physical as well. Tobacco is a prime example because it's not mind altering. I'm not here to psycho-analyze myself or to be so analytical in general so in closing let me say this. I drink because of the temporary relief it gives and I just enjoy it because of its social benefits with my friends. I never drink alone. When good neighbors and friends stop by for a few drinks it gets no better for me....I am very social. In a perfect world we should only need life to be happy all the time. I will leave that to the holy rollers. Let them throw stones at me and be critical of my lifestyle. So many that try to take on this world without some sort of stress release wind up down at your local State mental institution. No thank you.........The Train is good.
I let the wife read this thread and she told me this post was a real buzzkill......Then I told her she was a real buzzkill and then I realized that was a mistake and told her I was sorry and then I had to give her a back rub to make up. Me and my big mouth.

If I was gay that would be the man for me. That's one fine looking man.

Dammit I love you Train, you beat me to the punch though. He is a very handsome rugged bro. Love the beard but it is a tad too long, needs to trim it and sharpen it up. Plus, button up one more button so the chest hair does not hang out quite so much, it ain't the late 70's anymore. Hell, even I have gone to trimming the goatee much closer to the skin, shaving me back and slaying the forest down below. But, I will never shave my chest hair, don't ask me why, though probably because I want to look like the most interesting man in the world.

I let the wife read this thread and she told me this post was a real buzzkill......Then I told her she was a real buzzkill and then I realized that was a mistake and told her I was sorry and then I had to give her a back rub to make up. Me and my big mouth.

Holy $hit, that was some funny $hit Train. I totally agree with you but am disappointed that your wife was upset with you. Hopefully after the backrub you gave her, you got a happy ending. If not, take your 30 minute lunch break at the Asian spa tomorrow. Oops, can't do that anymore dammit! Unless the spa is located next to a big account that unloads slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy $hit, that was some funny $hit Train. I totally agree with you but am disappointed that your wife was upset with you. Hopefully after the backrub you gave her, you got a happy ending. If not, take your 30 minute lunch break at the Asian spa tomorrow. Oops, can't do that anymore dammit! Unless the spa is located next to a big account that unloads slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was too...I would say it's that time of the month but she's going through menopause and appears to be a little menopausal today....I love her but she needs to consider getting on hormones because she is getting quite moody....After that 30 minute back rub I did get a happy ending.....But I feel like I came out on the short end because she only had to endure about 15 minutes. At my age that's about it for me. I told her I felt that I came out on the short end too (just joking of course) but she said if anyone came out on the short end it was her (she was joking as well) by insinuating the Train is not that well endowed....The nerve of that woman.