ODFL | Why do we let guys get away with ripping the dolly lines?

Do you always spend your spare time watching men? I understand that's pretty common in Seattle and San Francisco.

This coming from the guy who picks a screen name with Dick in it? You're lucky I even responded to you kid.

Put this company in a bad light and I will be watching and reporting you. Safety is no joke.

This coming from the guy who picks a screen name with Dick in it? You're lucky I even responded to you kid.

Put this company in a bad light and I will be watching and reporting you. Safety is no joke.
Man, you put him in his place!
If he makes another inappopriate remark, I would consider sanctions.
Tell him to find a new grass cutter.

Off to the Gulag for me!
And the sad, or funny thing is Billy would beg you to drag him to the same Gulag kicking & screaming. Why you ask yourself? If you left him behind he would lose you & seabreeze, therefore losing all the people who would actually respond to him. Talk about losing the audience. He would enter in to a panic attack if you 2 left him behind. And God knows we all don't want that to happen. Half the entertainment on this board would disappear. von.

And the sad, or funny thing is Billy would beg you to drag him to the same Gulag kicking & screaming. Why you ask yourself? If you left him behind he would lose you & seabreeze, therefore losing all the people who would actually respond to him. Talk about losing the audience. He would enter in to a panic attack if you 2 left him behind. And God knows we all don't want that to happen. Half the entertainment on this board would disappear. von.

Only Billy would confuse my nickname Dick, with the male reproductive organ. Richard Millhouse Dastardly, my full name, just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Ain't you boy got something better to do since OD took your freight than to run your mouths off?

Only Billy would confuse my nickname Dick, with the male reproductive organ. Richard Millhouse Dastardly, my full name, just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I think I'm going to try and stay on Billy's goodside, he may need help counting the balls in the (Over Dose) trailer,
I can always use a little part time work.

All I see are bored freight haulers, the struggle is real and OD is here to take your freight. I remember when drivers respected one another, you new breeds just keep sitting there like keyboard cb rambos. Most of you should take your extra time off and get a gym membership because the good lord knows that lazy line haul gig sure ain't gonna make you a sex symbol like me.

All I see are bored freight haulers, the struggle is real and OD is here to take your freight. I remember when drivers respected one another, you new breeds just keep sitting there like keyboard cb rambos. Most of you should take your extra time off and get a gym membership because the good lord knows that lazy line haul gig sure ain't gonna make you a sex symbol like me.
Being able to confirm the ' sex symbol ' would depend on which branch of the tree you swing from. Right? von.