zollars is a union wrecker just look at his track record
this is ths 4th company he took apart
all we did with a no vote was put his plan in motion faster
as all of you i need the job and all that goes with it
as i see it and its only my opinon
they had a 4 or 5 year plan
to bust the union and come back nonunion

as far as the teamsters how much longer will they stick it to us
lets not forgetthe best contract ever(gag me)
open it not even tell us whats going on behind our backs
none of them took a cut or a give back did they

i'm not proud that i voted no
BUT WHERE IS YOUR SELF PRIDE
i can always know that when i look in the mirror
i did what i had to do
SCREW CORPORATE AMERICA
SCREW THE TEAMSTERS
because what have thay done for you
thay do not keep your job you do

i will always be a temster but will not give in to anyone
i just had to put this in writing
some of the things on my mind

good luck to all of you
hope all your dreams come true

i'll finish with this

ONE REALLY UPSET NEW PENN EMPLOYEE

HEY.STOP THE SCARE TACTICS..U MANAGEMENT.....there will be driving jobs, do u think all of a sudden 35,000 truckn jobs will disappear.....all i hear is hey u cant go to a non union company they wont hire u.oh really...prove it.i personally know 4 drivers that are still working for conway after red-star closed..now that was how many years ago...a company is not gonna bite their nose to spite their face..if they need drivers the'll hire ya.............the #1 thing is the customers if they have freight..they dont care who's pickn it up

HEY.STOP THE SCARE TACTICS..U MANAGEMENT.....there will be driving jobs, do u think all of a sudden 35,000 truckn jobs will disappear.....all i hear is hey u cant go to a non union company they wont hire u.oh really...prove it.i personally know 4 drivers that are still working for conway after red-star closed..now that was how many years ago...a company is not gonna bite their nose to spite their face..if they need drivers the'll hire ya.............the #1 thing is the customers if they have freight..they dont care who's pickn it up
You're on point brother:clap:

It pretty bad out there, but vote whichever way you see will work for you. There are non union jobs. I've seen just about every LTL hiring in my area. Of course there is a major construction company in my town too that laid off 750 workers because there is no work. Rodman construction (remember Dennis?)

If this vote passes (I voted no because I will have to look in the mirror every day for the rest of my life) you WILL have a non-union job I repeat:

You WILL have a non-union job!!

Nineteen bucks an hour, NO pension credit, no representation (the union reps only care about themselves), and REDUCED health-care benifits. Whats so freakin' good about it?