FedEx Freight | Why FedEX Bought Watkins

spirit said:
http://www.logisticstoday.com/

This site features interview with Doug Duncan of FedEx dated today. Interesting reading and give me a good feel about our future with FedEx.:bgroovy:

fixed link
On behalf of Fedex freight I would like to welcome you and all of Watkins LTL to the Fedex corporation. I hope that you will find our family kind and helpful. nina

nina said:
On behalf of Fedex freight I would like to welcome you and all of Watkins LTL to the Fedex corporation. I hope that you will find our family kind and helpful. nina

Thanx Nina!

It's a relief to know that FedEx is a employee/family oriented company. I already find your family to be kind and helpful.

Peace

spirit said:
Thanx Nina!

It's a relief to know that FedEx is a employee/family oriented company. I already find your family to be kind and helpful.

Peace
:shutup2: WE HEARD FedEx REQUIRES A KIDNEY FROM ALL NEW EMPLOYEES TO SELL ON EbAy TO HELP THERE STOCK!!! IS THIS TRUE???:shutup2:

I think with Watkins holding shipping lanes in both Canada and Mexico, this made them very desirable. The truckload capabilities of Landspan was a plus, also. What do you guys think?? DS.

i think its time for fedex to build a ship name her miss fedex. super dave talking about the stock i am making plenty of money off fedex stock i bought mine from AF when it was 9 dollars a share so i am making money.

Docksteward said:
I think with Watkins holding shipping lanes in both Canada and Mexico, this made them very desirable. The truckload capabilities of Landspan was a plus, also. What do you guys think?? DS.
Landspan wasn't part of the deal.

10 speed said:
i think its time for fedex to build a ship name her miss fedex. super dave talking about the stock i am making plenty of money off fedex stock i bought mine from AF when it was 9 dollars a share so i am making money.
Wow 10Speed 9 bucks,it closed the other day @ over 104.+ change. When ever I try to invest I usually buy high and sell low. When the deal is final I'm going opt. to put some $ in FedEx in addition to the 401k. everyone be safe.:shades: