Central Transport | Why I left Central Transport Dallas

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
The job was easy but the culture drove me away. I can't work for a company I don't respect. A company that lies to it's customers. Makes promises to employees that are never kept. The culture that enables those practices is a tough one to change. The leaders don't want to change. Since executives and the founder largely drive the culture I didn't plan on holding my breath. The history and business model speaks for itself. There are better, more ethical companies where you can seek employment. I was miserable at work. I hated getting up and heading to work on Monday. I felt unchallenged and not in control. The TM was an unethical jerk. I got tired of the constant complaining of the staff. If you wallow in misery and unhappiness and listen to unhappy, and difficult people, it cannot help but bring you down. Unhappiness and criticism can be contagious. No contribution was ever enough so I had to move on. I was beginning to hate the person I found myself becoming. And hating anything is the centerpiece for a miserable life.

The job was easy but the culture drove me away. I can't work for a company I don't respect. A company that lies to it's customers. Makes promises to employees that are never kept. The culture that enables those practices is a tough one to change. The leaders don't want to change. Since executives and the founder largely drive the culture I didn't plan on holding my breath. The history and business model speaks for itself. There are better, more ethical companies where you can seek employment. I was miserable at work. I hated getting up and heading to work on Monday. I felt unchallenged and not in control. The TM was an unethical jerk. I got tired of the constant complaining of the staff. If you wallow in misery and unhappiness and listen to unhappy, and difficult people, it cannot help but bring you down. Unhappiness and criticism can be contagious. No contribution was ever enough so I had to move on. I was beginning to hate the person I found myself becoming. And hating anything is the centerpiece for a miserable life.

Wow thats the worst thing i ever heard and im sry to hear it. Thats a big reason im leaving im tired of waking up working a little 2 hard for less than a hundred a day a lot of drivers wouldnt put up with it i wish everyone the best. I just need a company that cares about drivers first then down its not worth it

I hope the new job just lets you do your thing. I think most people would do the job just fine, If not messed with. Trucking is becoming a hard way to make a living. Not enough good companies around anymore. Good Luck!

Well today is my last day here after 8 months. My last day went like this show up at 8pm wait around load is ready around 9pm pretrip leave 930pm get to hillside around 11pm waiting and im still waiting now at 1am. Do you really expect me to stay when theres people with less time in getting more miles. Then you know they play favorites here.I will be better off on days a normal work rountine. No bs just get my job done and go home