Central Transport | Why is it not all terminals have that Letter on Raises.

CT Senior drivers in Dallas are around 22.50......I will get the exact amount next week. The new guys get the screws much like ours. That should change. Let me make this point about dovetailing seniority. This company will not operate separately, they will combine terminals and change the name in time if Canada didn't negotiate the use of their name. You guys don't understand how important this name change is in the overall scheme. It's the whole KEY to figuring out the direction this man plans on taking. If I could see that buyout agreement on the name change issue I could tell you everything. If Canada wants to keep their name then CT will start replacing our LOGOS with theirs and we will become one very soon. When terminals start being eliminated because of the overlapping and they start integrating drivers I believe that dovetailing is their best option. It doesn't come without a price but it is their best option. FedX did it with Watkins and I believe CT will do it with Vitran. Let me also say this. Because of CT's high turnover rate 10 years of seniority would put you pretty far up the pole.

dovetailing is a cancer, been throught it and seen the effects. alot of the freight we do manny stays away from and i don't see him changing now. he won't do any liftgate or residential stuff. that would mean medical, unishippers, freightquote, wayfair, etc will be dropped. not all drivers will see the merging if theirs any. manny mainly picked vitran up for the gm acct, he does alot of gm freight and wants our SPO acct.

So we are going to get raises but has anyone heard anything about insurance? I can see the raises then they will drop our insurance.

So we are going to get raises but has anyone heard anything about insurance? I can see the raises then they will drop our insurance.

obama has a fine for that i do believe and it's pricey, mannys insurance will be a decline that's for sure. there's former employees of c.t. here and say it's bad and alot of places don't take it.

dovetailing is a cancer, been throught it and seen the effects. alot of the freight we do manny stays away from and i don't see him changing now. he won't do any liftgate or residential stuff. that would mean medical, unishippers, freightquote, wayfair, etc will be dropped. not all drivers will see the merging if theirs any. manny mainly picked vitran up for the gm acct, he does alot of gm freight and wants our SPO acct.
OK ....H.E. Let me get this straight....You believe that Matthew will keep these companies separate....And that Vitran Canada will let them use their name. I'm just trying to get your stance in writing so I can say I told you so. FYI

no, vitran will be put to rest r.t. manny will piece this place out. i was the one that said to take vac before july this year because it would'nt last much longer. if manny did'nt step in the other week this place would already be closed. and i was right, vitran would'nt last and they did'nt. it's manny pulling the strings now. i remember you saying that vitran was going to keep this company open through 2014 before going bankrupt or closing. well, as of the other week you might as well say vitran is done and is handing it over to manny. no matter if the vitran name is used for a bit or not, vitran running the place is over. so i guess i was right. in the end r.t. it's all going to swing into c.t. no matter what name or which maroun is running it.

OK ....H.E. Let me get this straight....You believe that Matthew will keep these companies separate....And that Vitran Canada will let them use their name. I'm just trying to get your stance in writing so I can say I told you so. FYI

no, they won't be seperate. i have said all along vitran will be done. you said they will keep vitran open, then you mentioned dovetailing. in order for dovetailing, that means vitran terminals will have to close and drivers would have to go to c.t. so basically vitran is done. there might be a few employees that survive and if so it will be with c.t. with c.t. wages and benefits with no dovetailing. that's my stance on it.

CT Senior drivers in Dallas are around 22.50......I will get the exact amount next week. The new guys get the screws much like ours. That should change. Let me make this point about dovetailing seniority. This company will not operate separately, they will combine terminals and change the name in time if Canada didn't negotiate the use of their name. You guys don't understand how important this name change is in the overall scheme. It's the whole KEY to figuring out the direction this man plans on taking. If I could see that buyout agreement on the name change issue I could tell you everything. If Canada wants to keep their name then CT will start replacing our LOGOS with theirs and we will become one very soon. When terminals start being eliminated because of the overlapping and they start integrating drivers I believe that dovetailing is their best option. It doesn't come without a price but it is their best option. FedX did it with Watkins and I believe CT will do it with Vitran. Let me also say this. Because of CT's high turnover rate 10 years of seniority would put you pretty far up the pole.

Vitran and pjax was a merge so there for dovetailing was in order, this is a buyout, just like when vitran bought milan, ask those milan boys how their dovetail is working out for them at vitran....... and CTII already has a huge peice of the GM act, a much bigger peice then vitran has.im not trying to kill the wishfull thinking but a dovetail wont be in the near future for vitran employees, the only way you guys will keep ur senority is if they keep both coms seperate, like u said earlier train, matty isnt a billionarie from being a nice guy, so dont think for a second a dovetail is even on the agenda, why would he even have a thought of letting u walk in his building the first day with a CTII shirt on, with topped out money and 3 weeks vacation? This "raise" for the new hire or person that never got a raise is the same thing as the last two former head knucleheads did, was to string everyone along, heck if people have short term memory, i can refresh your brain for ya, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow has been sitting in the same plac since janurary of 09, and that place is no where near employees pockets., so if i were there still, and still waiting for my first raise since 09, i think i would put down the glass of sour kool aid and think this over before i took another sip. For everyone at vitran now the only thing u have to look foward to at CTII is the turn over rate is much higher there then it ever was at vitran, so you wont be waiting long to get to the top of the totem pole. Especially if they keep those yellow speed demons at 73mph, the more accidents will happen, becuz for a company that advertises with a big sign on bonus, and has CTII cardboard cut outs in front OF every other LTL barn in their area, the "best quilified" applicant will surely come and work there. Funny thing is it took me 4 years to go from 34 in senority to number 7 so in half that time u can probley become #1

no, they won't be seperate. i have said all along vitran will be done. you said they will keep vitran open, then you mentioned dovetailing. in order for dovetailing, that means vitran terminals will have to close and drivers would have to go to c.t. so basically vitran is done. there might be a few employees that survive and if so it will be with c.t. with c.t. wages and benefits with no dovetailing. that's my stance on it.
Thanks for bursting my bubble....I'm still not so sure but I willing to concede grudgingly and make a concession.

right now this is just a stay of execusion and anything can happen. the purchase isn't even official yet. he's renting to own stage now. a RENT A CENTRAL. LOL