Estes | Why is it so slow?

come on down to Chicago you can run 7 nights a week and don't forget that mandatory weekend list and as an added bonus you can make 3 bucks an hour making a set in grid locked jammed trailers a foot above fifth wheel yard

Slowed down a bit here in TX. Schedule driver had his run cut last night because no freight. When I left he was on the phone with central trying to see if he could run somewhere else.

I noticed my trailers have been a little lighter the last two weeks..

Over on the Saia board I saw a post saying it's been real slow at their DFW terminals.

I hope I'm wrong but maybe we are in the beginnings of a recession. We are way over due for one. Perhaps inflation, new tariffs, and an overheating economy is finally taking its toll. Just read an article that home sales have crashed in So. California.

Or maybe this is just a blip and we'll be running full tilt in a few weeks.

Slowed down a bit here in TX. Schedule driver had his run cut last night because no freight. When I left he was on the phone with central trying to see if he could run somewhere else.

I noticed my trailers have been a little lighter the last two weeks..

Over on the Saia board I saw a post saying it's been real slow at their DFW terminals.

I hope I'm wrong but maybe we are in the beginnings of a recession. We are way over due for one. Perhaps inflation, new tariffs, and an overheating economy is finally taking its toll. Just read an article that home sales have crashed in So. California.

Or maybe this is just a blip and we'll be running full tilt in a few weeks.
We are running hard at sefl. Freight has increased in the last 3 weeks. Probably rate changes

We're booming at OD. They're allowing the dock to work 68 hours and they're encouraging linehaul to run extra.

Shoot it’s not slow on the east coast. Still running hard and the hours for P&D is still going up even at small terminals