Why is the union negotiating contribution to a failing fund?

TheEye

TB Lurker
Credits
How can your union negotiate contributions to a fund, that is going to be insolvent? I realize the union fat cats are making their outlandish salaries and perks, but are union representatives a fiduciary for their members? Negotiating pension contributions to a fund projected to be insolvent by 2024. Think about it!

How can your union negotiate contributions to a fund, that is going to be insolvent? I realize the union fat cats are making their outlandish salaries and perks, but are union representatives a fiduciary for their members? Negotiating pension contributions to a fund projected to be insolvent by 2024. Think about it!
They can't stop paying, if they don't pay, the IRS will make them pay their withdraw payment.