Central Transport | why isn't truckingboard.com closing the vitran forum thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vitran is officially gone? I thought it was, but I saw a Vitran city unit last week that still had the Vitran name and DOT # on the door.

Thats what UPS told Overnite 8 years ago...Look at all the blue pieces of trash still on the road.

Gone brother.....Just waiting on a new paint job.
what a troll you are! I'm gonna troll you till you stop! You can't leave our forums alone, so I'm not gonna leave you alone. Choo choo chug-a-chug-a-chug choo chooo :GrowUp: don't forget to have someone pm me to stop...... troll

Why do you care so much?

I think cti3000 is right you are a troll , I think the question that should be asked why do you care and troll so much?????????your on every forum when do you have time to work or do you? or are you a professional troller ? and what interest do you have on this forum anyway?????

I think cti3000 is right you are a troll , I think the question that should be asked why do you care and troll so much?????????your on every forum when do you have time to work or do you? or are you a professional troller ? and what interest do you have on this forum anyway?????

RT, myself and all the other Vitran brothers who were acquired by CT have every right to be on both boards. Like it or Not. We are your forgotten step-brothers.

what a troll you are! I'm gonna troll you till you stop! You can't leave our forums alone, so I'm not gonna leave you alone. Choo choo chug-a-chug-a-chug choo chooo :GrowUp: don't forget to have someone pm me to stop...... troll
Your forum? OK......If you say so.....Why do you want to continue to call me out? Do you want to be banned?

I'm talking about truckerdriver 79.......

Unlike you I get OT after 8 on the day and 40 on the week. I don't work my whole life away so I have time to be on here. (since you had to go there) My question to you is why are you so hard on the former Vitran drivers?

Unlike you I get OT after 8 on the day and 40 on the week. I don't work my whole life away so I have time to be on here. (since you had to go there) My question to you is why are you so hard on the former Vitran drivers?

Congratulations you are one of the few, stalker , no just wanted to see who you were and in doing so couldn't help but to notice all the forums you multiple post on, plus you felt the need to give me English lessons by jumping on here and injecting your 2 cents on my thread . Since you asked in a civil manner. I dont really have anything against vitran just tired of all the down talk since the beginning of this. And most of it has to do with holier than thou rhetoric. They can say what they want and so can I pretty much an A and B conversation, you should C your way out of it .that being said have a nice day.

CTI....You can't leave our forums alone.....Didn't you say that?

its probably because there is still traffic to that thread.
and traffic = add revenue regardless of how little traffic there is.

chances are it will remain open till there is no activity there for a wile.

Status
Not open for further replies.