Central Transport | Why no announcement?

I just wish we could get a definite answer....... train unlike you I'm not financially set to ride this out, not getting blindsided, saw it coming but kept hoping for a miracle. got 20 years behind the wheel (almost 13 here) and a family of 5 on single income, really did not want to start over, looks like I might have held on to long.
Your life has been as it should. You will be fine however this plays out. I have been driving trucks over 40 years and have 4 grown children. I have lived from pay check to pay check most of my life raising my children. There were times I never thought I was going to make it and many times I had to start over when companies I worked for shutdown. Things always have a way of working themselves out. You didn't wait too long, you did what you had to do to raise your family. Never regret the decisions you have made. This is only a job and if this place goes out you will find another one. Widespread panic has set in here but its not the end of the world. You will start over pay your dues and move on. If you have your health and the love of your family you have everything. Without that you have nothing. Keep things in perspective my brother and you will come out of this stronger than you ever were.

Your life has been as it should. You will be fine however this plays out. I have been driving trucks over 40 years and have 4 grown children. I have lived from pay check to pay check most of my life raising my children. There were times I never thought I was going to make it and many times I had to start over when companies I worked for shutdown. Things always have a way of working themselves out. You didn't wait too long, you did what you had to do to raise your family. Never regret the decisions you have made. This is only a job and if this place goes out you will find another one. Widespread panic has set in here but its not the end of the world. You will start over pay your dues and move on. If you have your health and the love of your family you have everything. Without that you have nothing. Keep things in perspective my brother and you will come out of this stronger than you ever were.

Thanks for your great perspective on this. It warms the heart and eases the mind. Just taking a deep breath and hoping for the best for all of us.

Conference call set for 10:00am Monday for some type of announcement. Some swear the SE is staying and that the big wigs are gone.
Other say the SE is gone along with Keylon and his goons. We will have to wait and see

Conference call set for 10:00am Monday for some type of announcement. Some swear the SE is staying and that the big wigs are gone.
Other say the SE is gone along with Keylon and his goons. We will have to wait and see

Thanks, ltlguy2013. Hoping of the best. I would assume our TM will tell us what it was about. OR probably just read it on TB

Per a reliable source: Canada big wigs popped in unannounced and it did not go well for the Keylon gang. All management was told to be at their home terminals by Monday am. So they can buffer the chaos from the impeding announcement.

FYI guys.....Interloper's are running rampant on the board now. Despite their non-disclosure agreements info leaked out and they are not happy about it

I'm sure there are managers as interested in this shake as we are...can't blame them, they got mouths at home to feed too.

Biggest deal is them trying to catch leakers, I guess.. Lets hope the leakers are smart enough to not id themselves...

If we are closing why is everyone worried about management being on the board?
Maybe some of them are in the dark?
All this tells me is that a lot of you think there is a chance it's all just a big hoax.
If its true. Then I'm glad I got a heads up.
I try to follow I'll believe it when I see it.
But there is a lot of signs pointing to it being true

If we are closing why is everyone worried about management being on the board?
Maybe some of them are in the dark?
All this tells me is that a lot of you think there is a chance it's all just a big hoax.
If its true. Then I'm glad I got a heads up.
I try to follow I'll believe it when I see it.
But there is a lot of signs pointing to it being true

You know you say that Iceman. Have you seen my goat?