Central Transport | Why no payscale?

vitran will never pay the signing bonus even if you qualifiy. if you look on the paper they passed out, theres no company letter head,no one signed the paper,and it said bonus. a long time ago pjax did the samething,$2500 sign on bonus, $500 saftey and referal bonus. when the time came due to pay,they told us the program had been discontinued and they werent going to pay us. the labor board was called and we were told bonuses dont have to get paid. the only thing we could do is sue for false advertising a lawyer cost more than what you could get. one driver did and got $1000 bucks. so dont believe the b.s. vitran. is doing with this sign on bonus.l
In my area-Indiana- a new hire will receive a $1000 sign-on bonus after completing one year of service IF(BIG IF) he/she has no accidents, no job related injuries,no suspensions, ect. If you refer said new employee, you will also receive $500 at the end of the one year's time.This is what it has come down to. They can't even get people to come in and fill out the app's anymore. I did not ask if I still had to be employed here to get my check, as I would probably be in hiding cause that sumbitch would be looking for me.