XPO | Why Not Go Paperless?

Spoken like the self centered super trucker you are....
Nope just believe that you have to earn the award not have a curve to get it. The award is "Million Mile Safe Driver" not "I was punched on city P&D pay code and some how it mathematically became a million miles" Give them a X number of years saftey award for all I care just don't insult the driver that actually drove the miles.
Maybe we should just put and * after driver and in small print put " all mile might not have been driven"

Nope just believe that you have to earn the award not have a curve to get it. The award is "Million Mile Safe Driver" not "I was punched on city P&D pay code and some how it mathematically became a million miles" Give them a X number of years saftey award for all I care just don't insult the driver that actually drove the miles.
Maybe we should just put and * after driver and in small print put " all mile might not have been driven"
I don’t agree with what you say, but my award from Abf says 15,000 hours being a city driver....

I don’t agree with what you say, but my award from Abf says 15,000 hours being a city driver....
Ok that's great but we don't do that here. someone can up there funky math so they could pad the million mile drive count

Isn’t it 15 yrs in the city without an accident?
no they take the time you are punched on city P&D pay code and do some funky math to figure out so many hours equals so many miles. Hell you could be the grocery warehouse sort and seg driver that spends more time parked at the dock then driving. The whole time you are park they are giving you safe driving miles

no they take the time you are punched on city P&D pay code and do some funky math to figure out so many hours equals so many miles. Hell you could be the grocery warehouse sort and seg driver that spends more time parked at the dock then driving. The whole time you are park they are giving you safe driving miles
Is that a recent change because that’s not what we were told?

no they take the time you are punched on city P&D pay code and do some funky math to figure out so many hours equals so many miles.

Funky math? So city drivers get the award after 25k hours on 262 time. That's what, 40 mph? And it still takes the city drivers longer to earn it anyway, if they get there at all. I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of city vs LH drivers with stars on their sleeves.

We had a few guys this year get it based on the 15 yr regonition

Different awards. There are safety awards for years without preventable accidents or injuries- used to be something like 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, etc... I don't think there are as many steps now.

The million mile awards are just based on accidents and you get it when you rack up enough miles or hours. I don't think it resets to zero anymore if you have an accident, either- just no accrual for a year.