Yellow | Why Now? Still have 3 yrs b4 current concession is up

catwalk

TB Lurker
Credits
Why are we being asked to extend and add to our give backs now? This is 2010 we still have until 2013 (3 years) before the current concession is up.
Why add 2 more years NOW before anyone knows what will happen in the next 3???
I may have considered another concession if I've seen the company making an sincere attempt to save $. But that's not the case. I've see $ wasted every day....installing electric fences and security cameras...men on the clock for hours waiting for equipment ....using cartage....and people in management positions including some TM's making boo coo bucks and not having the 1st clue how a trucking company should operate. We the teamsters could do a better job!!!!!
GIVE, GIVE, GIVE...I want something back!!! We have worked our $%# off to keep the freight moving and all we hear is the company wants more from us....How about the company giving something back to the teamsters for a change instead of always taking. How about 5%????

Last edited by a moderator:
They haven't got our replacements geared up on schedule and need that extra time to build an alternative network possibly.