TForce | why only picking up stops once a week ??

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Why do you guys only go into and pick up or del freight at customers like only once or twice a week ??? seems like alot of customers are asking us " Holland " to take the freight cause UPS Freight won't come and get it ??? is it cause the computer tells a young college kid dispatcher that its not the way to do it ???

I'd guess that it's probably freight that they really don't want. But then why bid it low then?

Its not just Holland but Conway and Fed ex also. Upsf wants to run 3 days one direction and 2 days the other way. Cant tell you how many customers are upset with this foolishness. We are told that its not profitable to go out there with one stop. HELLO what about pick ups????? Once again its Numbers,numbers,numbers. And we don't have the man power to service rural areas everyday. Ovnt never ever did this kind of thing to its customers. Oh well I'm only paid from the neck down. Ill just keep plugging for 24 months and be quite. Heres a good one. We need you guys to get leads for us......Why so we can tell them were not in the area today and tick off even more people.....I feel better now that's out. I'm good to go now. Thanks for the shoulder guys. lol

Why do you guys only go into and pick up or del freight at customers like only once or twice a week ??? seems like alot of customers are asking us " Holland " to take the freight cause UPS Freight won't come and get it ??? is it cause the computer tells a young college kid dispatcher that its not the way to do it ???

UPSF has very good paying customers that they make deals with on parcel and freight. They make good profit in the process. They let you and other companies fight over the garbage...

UPSF has very good paying customers that they make deals with on parcel and freight. They make good profit in the process. They let you and other companies fight over the garbage...

Thats laughable...Ups Freight has a ton of pure trash accounts

Not that I have seen. Mostly a few trash drivers and ex-drivers that would complain about their on moma if you listen to them...

Pool covers, sunsetters, Chemsearch, Gared Sports, tires and all the grocery sort and seg accounta

UPGF loves them some ttash freight

But keep telling yourself they dont you company puke

Not that I have seen. Mostly a few trash drivers and ex-drivers that would complain about their on moma if you listen to them...

Yankee candle and rail yard water = garbage accounts...... even the PnD super will tell you that .
Norfolk locked in their deal with no delay time, or inside delivery fee's. it takes a hour a skid and that's if your hurrying .yankee is the same thing you hand cart 2 or 3 skids of candles in the stores which can take a wile depending how far in the mall the store is and all with no delay fees, or inside delivery fee..
id like to see the kickbacks these stupid salesmen get for this trash freight..

Yankee candle and rail yard water = garbage accounts...... even the PnD super will tell you that .
Norfolk locked in their deal with no delay time, or inside delivery fee's. it takes a hour a skid and that's if your hurrying .yankee is the same thing you hand cart 2 or 3 skids of candles in the stores which can take a wile depending how far in the mall the store is and all with no delay fees, or inside delivery fee..
id like to see the kickbacks these stupid salesmen get for this trash freight..

Dont you dare badmouth ups in front of a company man like skeeter! He will take it personally

I've been around too long to buy into that one. Are you city or road?

If I was working for $10.00 an hour I would be the same way. Try it sometime life might be a little brighter for you...

**** that company. Worst job I ever had. 6 years of being on call and constantly being harassed just for doing my damn job.

**** that company. Worst job I ever had. 6 years of being on call and constantly being harassed just for doing my damn job.

$26.65 per hour. Best benefits. Glad you left, we have enough complainers. Stay out of this forum, you are just trying to stir up ****.

$26.65 per hour. Best benefits. Glad you left, we have enough complainers. Stay out of this forum, you are just trying to stir up ****.

I wouldnt go back for $100/hr. Start time changed up to 4 times a day, no union to speak of. Ive never worked a company more worried about who they can fire than making money til UPGF

ok , but then why are they not picking up and del. freight to these high paying customers daily ??? point is to take care of the high paying customers that you say you have !!!!

217 posts and 98% of them negative. This tells a story. Why would you keep coming back to this forum with your hatred for this company? This is not healthy. I thought you had moved on. I hope you have moved on to a different line of work as with my 35 years being in this business, most freight companies are operated/managed very similar. Let it go and good luck.

217 posts and 98% of them negative. This tells a story. Why would you keep coming back to this forum with your hatred for this company? This is not healthy. I thought you had moved on. I hope you have moved on to a different line of work as with my 35 years being in this business, most freight companies are operated/managed very similar. Let it go and good luck.

Ive worked other ltl's, none compare to that ****hole.

As far as high paying companies go how would you know that how does you supervisor know that? Only people that have access to contracts is sales and brass. I doubt they would trust a TM with that knowledge. Mainly because they fire supervisor's and managers even more then they do employees. The less people know about who your high value customers are the better. As far as how upsf operates I believe we are making money even if it is scraps and the majority of ltls do not make much if any actual profit so maybe just maybe it is us that truly do not get the big picture. Is there waste yes there is with any company could things be better yes but let's focus on what we can fix now operations is not our concern if you understand what I mean