Central Transport | Why so much of a negative vibe in the eastcoast

Credits
Hey people why all this negative vibe all company's struggle but get over it u guys still have a job I know is all screwed up but do ur part and let's get the ball rolling I don't no how bad is it in the east coast but I read all this stuff and damn I tough it was bad in west but hey lax services half of California I didn't know we had so many ternminals it can't be all bad in all the barns customers say they like are service so wat is really going on is it just the workers that don't like to work here who's causing everybody to worry about there job. Peace

Wat the he'll southside streess go to ur forum ups why are u on this one u must of got hurt when u left cumin back to this forum it's like stalking ur ex girl friends after they broke up with u can't stay away and change the money symbols why streess and $$$$ symbols if u work for ups now isn't should be like southside money $$$$$ now

Well UPS sence you don't work here anymore maybe she should go to your forum!

because he can hold a good conversation, uses a spell checker, has good grammar, but most importantly he can give us a perspective from a LTL company that actually shows a profit..

because he can hold a good conversation, uses a spell checker, has good grammar, but most importantly he can give us a perspective from a LTL company that actually shows a profit..
Ok guys lets be nice for now and not hit below the belt just yet

posting on here like a text or that dammed facebook crap annoys the heck out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your one to talk not wanted you end most text with lol my daughter text like that and she's eight and maybe ups freight is doing better he should see I'd the p&d guys are working there full 8 yet. And if there doing so good why do they look like vitran ups truck overnight trailer and a motor cargo trailer. I'm done with this forum to many cry babys!

geezz,,, all are welcome here, but please, write actual sentences, not something that looks like a child forwarded a text to you to post. I have read other forums, 99.9% do not write that way, and the ones that do most likely get no respect. Of course this is public, you are free to leave, so am I, but I am just asking that if you want to join in please post like the adult you are. thank you

Your one to talk not wanted you end most text with lol my daughter text like that and she's eight and maybe ups freight is doing better he should see I'd the p&d guys are working there full 8 yet. And if there doing so good why do they look like vitran ups truck overnight trailer and a motor cargo trailer. I'm done with this forum to many cry babys!

I hear crying. They will be back. Most people cannot resist get angry.

back to topic, I think you have so much negativity when you have drivers working out if the same terminal but on different pay weeks,m you have drivers coming in 2-3 hours early just to get a "new" truck meanwhile senior drivers get stuck driving junk that we just hope the duct tape and bailing wire will hold together for the day, supervisors that move drivers all around, different areas every day so no customer gets used to the same drivers. and of course you have most upper level management that treats drivers like they are red headed step children. Just a few reasons why some are so bitter on the east.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey westside just cuz u work for vitran, it doesnt make u the boss of this thread. Im alittle too old to go bk n foward with u on b.s. so i will make it short and sweet. I gave v.e. 5yrs, i made my ha.dle while at v.e. am i making any sense yet? You sound as if you and"com-on work together as i see you only like his qoutes n vice versa. So all i can say to you is, this websitr is for knowledge, rumors, and a place for drivers to look into other ltl companies, and also vent. So if u want to single one man and talk sma ck to him,in this case it would be me. Go ahead but u wont get much respect from your fellow transportation workers on this site, have great day. Peace bro

Hey westcoast and com-on how long have u been working at vitran? I got a feeling probley been there less then 2 years... just by the way you chat on the threads u r not up to speed on the big picture. Vitran cut off the annual raises october of 08. They have not had a O.R. under 100 since the 2nd quarter of 08. Thats y i left. People cant keep making the same amount a week while everything in the world goes up. Life is too short bro. If u enjoy being a under paid driver in the land of opportunity then keep on trucking for the flying V. Be safe out there.

Exactly why I keep my options open and my MVR clean!
Hey westcoast and com-on how long have u been working at vitran? I got a feeling probley been there less then 2 years... just by the way you chat on the threads u r not up to speed on the big picture. Vitran cut off the annual raises october of 08. They have not had a O.R. under 100 since the 2nd quarter of 08. Thats y i left. People cant keep making the same amount a week while everything in the world goes up. Life is too short bro. If u enjoy being a under paid driver in the land of opportunity then keep on trucking for the flying V. Be safe out there.