Estes | Why So Quiet On The Estes Forum???

Ya know, I've often wondered what happened to Teamster Elvis.. Man, could I **** him off.. All I was doing was having a little fun.... Him on the side of the union and me taking up for Rob.. Damn those were fun times....

Ya know, I've often wondered what happened to Teamster Elvis.. Man, could I **** him off.. All I was doing was having a little fun.... Him on the side of the union and me taking up for Rob.. Damn those were fun times....

Remember Brutus the Con-Way Frt. driver, Ohio State fan and mod out of Columbus Ohio? A true University of Michigan hater. I wish he would come back.

Remember Brutus the Con-Way Frt. driver, Ohio State fan and mod out of Columbus Ohio? A true University of Michigan hater. I wish he would come back.

In the early days I usually tried to stay on this forum and not bother anyone else.. I remember Brutus but never had an encounter with him.. The thing about Elvis, I never told him I was a Teamster card holder.. I figured I would just have some fun...

I thought maybe he was one of the Mods under a different name, so I just played the game... LOL.. I actually admired his thoughts and opinions..

He is still about. We talked on the phone last week. Cabby tipped your hand to me but not until after you had your fun. You are an ornery one!

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

LOL.. Me? I'm a big 'ol teddy bear...

Elvis is one I would consider a good friend. He is back posting some very articulate words as of late. We felt it was time to come back and help however we could. There is so much bad information floating around. I do appreciate your efforts to keep things on the straight and narrow loon. Those red fish can come non too soon. Saving the vacation after the first of the year!

Elvis is one I would consider a good friend. He is back posting some very articulate words as of late. We felt it was time to come back and help however we could. There is so much bad information floating around. I do appreciate your efforts to keep things on the straight and narrow loon. Those red fish can come non too soon. Saving the vacation after the first of the year!

Ok.. Yeah, I will let him alone.. It's been almost two years since we had a conversation on here.. Must be some hard feelings or something... We'll see.. I really didn't mean anything by it, I was just taking Rob's stance against his to get a rise, that's all.. It's all good on my end..

Ok.. Yeah, I will let him alone.. It's been almost two years since we had a conversation on here.. Must be some hard feelings or something... We'll see.. I really didn't mean anything by it, I was just taking Rob's stance against his to get a rise, that's all.. It's all good on my end..

You have been a stand up guy and have pointed out many facts when the lies have been posted. I thank you for that. It is all good with me.