FedEx Freight | Why the aversion to working the dock?

Richard Cranium said:
Speaking of firepower, checked out the .50 Beowolf? Friend of mine shot one, said it gave him some serious wood.

A .50 if not tucked tightly to the shoulder will hurt. With that rifle it is a must that you have the proper shooting positing. So many people want to lay to the side of the rifle that wrong. You want to be straight with rifle. That's how you don't get hurt by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

.50 Beowolf kicks same as a 20ga.
This guy is way into guns, my friend, serious wood as in a woody.
Kind of like me and snow, when I see the sign that says chains required I want to stop and touch myself.

try patrolling the jungles of Afghan with the barrett 50. I hate the damn thing. So loud and i cringe everytime I pull the trigger.

CenturyClass said:
try patrolling the jungles of Afghan with the barrett 50. I hate the damn thing. So loud and i cringe everytime I pull the trigger.

Yea I hated being near one when they fired. The report from them is redicouls. But it get the job done.
I loved getting to play in the turret with the .50. We didn't have all the armor on the turret like they do now we stood up there with nothing around us and unlike the Army we stayed up there even in a fire fight.
Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

grocerythrower said:
I drive a 57mph road rocket, 2 trips Tulsa OK to Norman OK, you guys pass me like I'm sitting still, a couple of weeks ago I pulled back 2 45'ers, I was grossing around 135,000 lbs, yes its illegal but OK DOT nor Sysco cares..lol, I was doing a cool 35mph up some of the hills 15 mph below the min speed limit, I like to wore the flashers out...try that for mind numbing :)

What we have here GT is a bunch of crybabies that have no idea what an "under" powered truck is. Go crawl your super driving selves into a black and yella cornbinder with an E on the door and rock and roll up and down the Rockies with NO jakes. Half of these "drivers" at FXF would have a skid mark longer than a runaway ramp ....cooooommmeee ooooon

I drive a 57mph road rocket, 2 trips Tulsa OK to Norman OK, you guys pass me like I'm sitting still, a couple of weeks ago I pulled back 2 45'ers, I was grossing around 135,000 lbs, yes its illegal but OK DOT nor Sysco cares..lol, I was doing a cool 35mph up some of the hills 15 mph below the min speed limit, I like to wore the flashers out...try that for mind numbing :)

Well our trucks only go 62 and not a mph faster so it must be downhill lol. And our trucks are so slow that a loaded fedex set beat me up donner with a set of empties. :(

Richard Cranium said:
Old guys don't drive with their good buddy lights on.

Why is it when I call a driver out for not knowing what he is talkin about that all of a sudden I'm a "crazy old man".
FXF has some of the best equipment on the road. How damn fast you want to go ? Fast also doesn't mean nice.
Tell you younger hot rods this you guys go on over to R&L and fly down the road and I will sit in my 64 MPH POS with my iPhone plugged in and my feet on the steering wheel listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast

Why is it when I call a driver out for not knowing what he is talkin about that all of a sudden I'm a "crazy old man".
FXF has some of the best equipment on the road. How damn fast you want to go ? Fast also doesn't mean nice.
Tell you younger hot rods this you guys go on over to R&L and fly down the road and I will sit in my 64 MPH POS with my iPhone plugged in and my feet on the steering wheel listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast

Pipe down dufus, us old guys are trying to sleep.

You don't sound crazy to me. Wait, I'm old. lol!