FedEx Freight | Why the aversion to working the dock?

Well our trucks only go 62 and not a mph faster so it must be downhill lol. And our trucks are so slow that a loaded fedex set beat me up donner with a set of empties. :(

thats funny...!!! :hysterical:
way back when .. I drove a chicken feed truck for tyson foods a hunnert years ago, I drove this old mack .... It would only run 55 ... but it would run 55 up hill also .. let the black smoke roll !!!:smilie93C_peelout:

dang old R model 2 sticker

way back when .. I drove a chicken feed truck for tyson foods a hunnert years ago, I drove this old mack .... It would only run 55 ... but it would run 55 up hill also .. let the black smoke roll !!!:smilie93C_peelout:

Back on the olden days, my first big blue canoe hood, HD4631 had a 350 3406B, I'd see everyone twice on the way to Medford, they'd blow my doors off on the flats and north of Redding I'd leave them choking in the black smoke and be waiting at the motel.

Why is it when I call a driver out for not knowing what he is talkin about that all of a sudden I'm a "crazy old man".
FXF has some of the best equipment on the road. How damn fast you want to go ? Fast also doesn't mean nice.
Tell you younger hot rods this you guys go on over to R&L and fly down the road and I will sit in my 64 MPH POS with my iPhone plugged in and my feet on the steering wheel listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast

I thought I was the only one who put his feet on the steering wheel....

I miss them old flat back macks with a window in the back...

I cut my teeth on the dock and have been working it for 13 years...9 as a road driver...I bring home 1400 a week...won't hear me complain

I cut my teeth on the dock and have been working it for 13 years...9 as a road driver...I bring home 1400 a week...won't hear me complain

Bring home or gross, (before Taxes), I can gross 1400 but I bring home much less after insurance uncle sam, 401k you know the deal, just wondering.

The chicks at the print shop keep taking them and selling them. They're in high demand. Apparently ladies are attaching them to the ceiling over their bed.

Yeah, I cut my teeth on the dock also, at TransCon Lines. Get back to me when you are pushing 60 and still working the dock and tell me how happy you are.

The chicks at the print shop keep taking them and selling them. They're in high demand. Apparently ladies are attaching them to the ceiling over their bed.

K-Rail over in Oaktown asked me if you'd forward a poster to him. He misses you and your thong....he did ask what you've been up to, other than modeling purple thongs.

ST

Yeah, I cut my teeth on the dock also, at TransCon Lines. Get back to me when you are pushing 60 and still working the dock and tell me how happy you are.

Hell Yeah...I remember TrashCan...they were everywhere...in the city and on the road...back in the day.

Another unfortunate fatality in the LTL biz...those were the good old days....

Rat

Hell Yeah...I remember TrashCan...they were everywhere...in the city and on the road...back in the day.

Another unfortunate fatality in the LTL biz...those were the good old days....

Rat

Rat, just go ahead and admit it, you ate out of the trashcan...3 times a day....

A Rat is a Rat is a Rat. The first step to recovery is admission of addiction.

ST