Reddaway | Why was coolio banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st suspension has been handed out. 3 day ban from Truckingboards. The next will be more. Please follow the rules. We do not like to suspend members, but we must maintain order. Thank you, TB Staff.

he was put in time out for responding to the ever harassing, union hating USF523. He was not banned :smilie_132: Amazing how quickly he turns on his views. Some people have no loyalty to their cause or beliefs.

not hating

he was put in time out for responding to the ever harassing, union hating USF523. He was not banned :smilie_132: Amazing how quickly he turns on his views. Some people have no loyalty to their cause or beliefs.
no not hating on the union, I be hating the the union loverboys like you that think the union will save your sorry asses, Tell me do you have job security? Can you be laid off? I could be alone on how I feel, but lets see, hum, I think i will go talk to the sac drivers and get their opinion on the issue, because we all know they got em in, Oh wait, I cant go there, something to do with a DECERT ....LOL LOL:hysterical::hysterical:

hey USF523
I would like to point out to you that if you are laid off
USF reddaway policy gives you 3 months to be called back.if you dont get called back in this 3 month time frame you must RE-APLY and start at 1st year wages.you loose everything.thats if they even hire you back!
the employees covered under the WESTERN AGREEMENT have 24 months to get called back with full pay and benifits along with any pay increases they missed while on layoff satus.
so tell me USF523 where is the benifit in being NON-UNION if we get laid off??
like I said before every time USF523 types on his keyboard he exposes his lack of intelligence.:1036316054:

what name calling?

Gonna start the name calling huh? Why isnt this guy banned. He is the only one in here constantly causing trouble.
I didnt call you names< I called you by your name.People just wanted to know why you got banned, and you said someone got under your skin? Who could that of been? And why? LOL:hysterical::hysterical:

laid off

hey USF523
I would like to point out to you that if you are laid off
USF reddaway policy gives you 3 months to be called back.if you dont get called back in this 3 month time frame you must RE-APLY and start at 1st year wages.you loose everything.thats if they even hire you back!
the employees covered under the WESTERN AGREEMENT have 24 months to get called back with full pay and benifits along with any pay increases they missed while on layoff satus.
so tell me USF523 where is the benifit in being NON-UNION if we get laid off??
like I said before every time USF523 types on his keyboard he exposes his lack of intelligence.:1036316054:
R u kidding me? you have to start over on the pay scale, sounds kinda harsh to me. I must say if Im going to go to work anywhere I will be demanding top pay to start or I dont drive for said company. Never sell youself short, If I did get laid off Im moving on down the road, cant be hanging around waiting for a seat on a sinking ship:hide:

coolio was banned because he is a FAGE!!!!

and furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fageand furthermore he is a fage and a fage:butt kiss::butt kiss:

Stay :ontopic: Please. We started to communicate finally.

That really sucks about starting over but its the rules of the company if you don't have any representation and someone covering your back.

We must always read between the lines.

And what the hell is a fage anyway??????????????????

3 FAGE definitions:

Fluorescence Assay with Gas Expansion
Fast Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
Field Alternation Gel Electrophoresis

Coolio was suspended because of a rules vilation. He is now reinstated. End of this discusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.