Estes | Why worry about freight levels when we have softball!!

Eveyone needs a paycheck and I would have gladly helped out a fellow driver. The driver in question works his *** off for this company and has been ::shit:: on. I would never give my run to a peice of sh*t driver.

ok, ill keep that in mind. maybe if my fellow drivers in my terminal think im a good driver they will surrender thier run to me sometimes :hysterical:

Well it want be long you won't have any thought processes left. It's nice to help but soon they will tell you like everyone else that is dealing with being cut there in town you stay home and systems runs

Well its night now and I am ripped out of my mind feeling no pain can I get an AMEN. Oh yeah did I mention I like to drink:1036316054:

Well,Well,Well, We have proven we can lighten things up here and not be so vicious towards each other. But......... I just can't help myself on this one. To answer your question. No, you have never mentioned, that you like to drink. But we have all known it. By the way, what is your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid?:beerchug: AMEN!!!

Well,Well,Well, We have proven we can lighten things up here and not be so vicious towards each other. But......... I just can't help myself on this one. To answer your question. No, you have never mentioned, that you like to drink. But we have all known it. By the way, what is your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid?:beerchug: AMEN!!!

I like almost everything. I stay away from whiskey as much as possible. I realize my past time could become a serious problem if I drink whiskey to much.beerchug::eck15: :TR10driving03: