Central Transport | Why would anybody work here

Wasn't ct42long the one who wanted the forums merged then he complained about it? And now he's upset because it's not all **** and vinegar. :shrug:
I wonder if he feels any better since his vacation.

Wasn't ct42long the one who wanted the forums merged then he complained about it? And now he's upset because it's not all **** and vinegar. :shrug:
I wonder if he feels any better since his vacation.
i don't complain about the merge????? i read post's from a lot of soft people who can not handle an unfair world, and i think all you weak soft cry babies should man up and get over it, especially if you already left CT, and still on here crying about how bad of a deal you got, i know you got a bad deal but walk it off already, i really don't care if you got 10 to 20 people at any time get on here try to post me to death??? does it look like your hurting my feelings? because this is fun for me reading a bunch of weak minded posts and wonder why do these people let CT take up so much space in their head????? any way i got a lot of R&R during my 1 day ban had a few beers and whiskey chasers it was a blast.:bat:

i read post's from a lot of soft people who can not handle an unfair world, and i think all you weak soft cry babies should man up and get over it, especially if you already left CT, and still on here crying about how bad of a deal you got, i know you got a bad deal but walk it off already

That's right you nancy boys! Shame on you for being such little girly men. You should all take it in the rear, CT style with a smile on your face! You should all be ashamed, being so greedy. Matty is going to have to eat McDonalds dollar menu for dinner because he's running out of drivers to donate their wages to him! There are starving LTL children in China that would love to be driving a duct-taped Sterling with bald tires!

I'm ashamed of all of you...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That's right you nancy boys! Shame on you for being such little girly men. You should all take it in the rear, CT style with a smile on your face! You should all be ashamed, being so greedy. Matty is going to have to eat McDonalds dollar menu for dinner because he's running out of drivers to donate their wages to him! There are starving LTL children in China that would love to be driving a duct-taped Sterling with bald tires!

I'm ashamed of all of you...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
of course jack knife likes this jack knife has jacked knifed more than once in his career he's needed straightened out more times than you can count!!!! bad driving decisions make him a liability.....

of course jack knife likes this jack knife has jacked knifed more than once in his career he's needed straightened out more times than you can count!!!! bad driving decisions make him a liability.....

You are a great driver.
I am a horrible driver.

That said,
-You are still at Central.
-I am with a much better company making better money, enjoying better benefits, and NOT showing up to that hell-hole prison-like dump that is Central Transport. (Just like I told you I would several months ago- remember?)

Doesn't really seem fair... (I mean, being that you're a much better driver and all...)

* Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmm....." *

i don't complain about the merge????? i read post's from a lot of soft people who can not handle an unfair world, and i think all you weak soft cry babies should man up and get over it, especially if you already left CT, and still on here crying about how bad of a deal you got, i know you got a bad deal but walk it off already, i really don't care if you got 10 to 20 people at any time get on here try to post me to death??? does it look like your hurting my feelings? because this is fun for me reading a bunch of weak minded posts and wonder why do these people let CT take up so much space in their head????? any way i got a lot of R&R during my 1 day ban had a few beers and whiskey chasers it was a blast.:bat:

I kinda figured alcohol was one of the reasons why you are so thin skinned and sensitive. You need to man-up and relax, this is all fun and games for us.

So, I heard a story about a CT tractor and CT trailer going NB on I 275 in the suburban Detroit area last week around 7 mile road, the driver must have missed his exit and needed to turn around. He did a flip in the center median emergency turn around on the freeway. He scraped the trailer on the overpass support and took out several cable style guardrail posts. It would have had to be a CT driver, because only CT drivers can drive CT tractors.

In another life, after employee pay in the US become like India, and I am starving to death. I would begrudgingly work for Central.

vitran drivers might not be allowed to drive c.t. tractors (who would want to) but c.t. drivers try to jump in the newer vitran tractors any chance they get. not only it's a nicer truck to drive but they're not seen in a yellow c.t. vehicle.

I'm not drowning in debt at all, I just don't want to deal with BS from switching. Some of us honestly don't have it all that bad at CT.

Conway, FedEx, Holland and several others here, you have to start as a casual. The bottom couple guys on the casual lists have been there waiting for over a year. I have a family to support, so that's a no go for me.

The other carriers are small, regional outfits that pay a lot less than I make now.

Dream job it ain't, but until I can switch career fields or get my own business going, I'm ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I understand all that. And I respect that. To each their own and if your happy that's all that matters. It's our right as former Vitran workers to vent with our displeasure but that doesn't mean we begrudge any man that is happy at CT. Some are so thin skinned and defensive. It's really not personal. We just want more and moved on....It's nice to know that some guys at CT understand our side as well and can be civil in their tone. You appear to be one of those.

I can see where a lot of Vitran drivers would be disgruntled. I have friends who worked there before the buyout.

Every man should be free to follow their own path, and do what works best for them, since no company anywhere has the employees best interests at heart. This isn't specific to trucking. Boy, I could tell you some stories from the corporate world. I was boardroom deep at one point before I started driving.

This is how I look at it now days. No matter what company or what profession you are in, consider yourself a contractor. You give them your time and skills, they pay you an agreed package. If it ever results in you not being profitable, it's time to look for a new contract.

View life as a business.

I can see where a lot of Vitran drivers would be disgruntled. I have friends who worked there before the buyout.

Every man should be free to follow their own path, and do what works best for them, since no company anywhere has the employees best interests at heart. This isn't specific to trucking. Boy, I could tell you some stories from the corporate world. I was boardroom deep at one point before I started driving.

This is how I look at it now days. No matter what company or what profession you are in, consider yourself a contractor. You give them your time and skills, they pay you an agreed package. If it ever results in you not being profitable, it's time to look for a new contract.

View life as a business.

Excellent post...I think what bothers me the most is the arrogance of some people. Is there not humility anymore? So many know it all type of characters. It's easy to see why the divorce rate is so high....The key to my long term marriage is this. When your wrong....ADMIT IT......When your right....SHUT UP....A job is a lot like a marriage. So whether it's a job or a marriage.....It would serve us all to learn humility.

Humility, like integrity, honesty, and personal responsibility, seem to be fleeting values.

I've actually been called a bad parent for teaching my kids these things. It's sad.

Humility, like integrity, honesty, and personal responsibility, seem to be fleeting values.

I've actually been called a bad parent for teaching my kids these things. It's sad.

In youth we learn; In age we understand............Marie Von Ebner Eschenbach